Syd and Ell #15 Syd’s personality trait is being Ocean’s mum, Luxury stationary? Ell, are you ok hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle Darby announces she’s moving to the US, so of course now Syd puts on tiktok she wants to😴😴

Reactions: 15
Why celebrate Ocean’s 1st birthday on April 1 if she wasn’t born until April 10 lol she loves doing all this early

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oceans bestie Bambi probs wasn’t free that day x
haha this and to tie it into easter for some strange reason (she mentioned how ocean was born on easter monday and her party is easter monday).. love to see how she makes the connection next year as easter monday falls on the 21st of april

Reactions: 7
The screeching from Syd when ocean stole her breakfast. Jesus broke my eardrums through my headphones 😅
Yeah that screech was way too much and ridiculous over a piece of toast! I’d understand it was a plate of hot food or a cup of tea cause obviously wouldn’t want a child to get burned so you would panic but she’s so dramatic to screech like that over toast. Sometimes I think Syd doesn’t understand Ocean is a baby and babies do things meaning no harm because they don’t understand but she takes things really personally and gets really irritated by Ocean it’s strange. She loves being able to say she’s a mum and use being a mum as a content and using Ocean for content but then she complains about everything that comes with the responsibility of taking care of a baby she confuses me.

Reactions: 25
Yeah that screech was way too much and ridiculous over a piece of toast! I’d understand it was a plate of hot food or a cup of tea cause obviously wouldn’t want a child to get burned so you would panic but she’s so dramatic to screech like that over toast. Sometimes I think Syd doesn’t understand Ocean is a baby and babies do things meaning no harm because they don’t understand but she takes things really personally and gets really irritated by Ocean it’s strange. She loves being able to say she’s a mum and use being a mum as a content and using Ocean for content but then she complains about everything that comes with the responsibility of taking care of a baby she confuses me.
I noticed after syd squeals and tell her it’s mummy’s piece of toast it looks like she’s about to cry, but then the scene is quickly cut with her holding the card.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the video ‘Cassius’ put up of him getting salt water to write a Mother’s Day card, multiple angles including over the shoulder, 100% syd made him do it and filmed it all herself, no way he’s thought to do it and go to all that effort for a video like that 🤣

Reactions: 15
The whole clip is very concerning.. your baby has just gone to take some food which is VERY normal and you’ve screamed at her like that!? She’s a baby ffs

Reactions: 24
Syd, Ell and Molly all do this but it was especially noticeable in the video Molly just posted. Why can’t they speak properly?! They say come instead of came, was instead of were. It’s painful to listen to

Reactions: 16
Syd, Ell and Molly all do this but it was especially noticeable in the video Molly just posted. Why can’t they speak properly?! They say come instead of came, was instead of were. It’s painful to listen to
It’s a local thing but I’d say it’s worse in Syd as she went to my college which is in Harlow (Essex) where it’s even more common to speak like that than in Herts. I remember her saying this herself when someone asked why she sounds Essex. That’s where I’m originally from and people used to assume I was posh/ came from money as I spoke properly 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.