Syd and Ell #15 Syd’s personality trait is being Ocean’s mum, Luxury stationary? Ell, are you ok hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think its a bit odd how Syd included (with footage) in her YouTube video title about her birthing story?

Reactions: 4
Wow surprised I made it through the whole video but for once it was interesting and honest. It does seem like she was put through the wringer, which has me even more petrified of childbirth now.

But did you see at the end of the vid how unnatural she was with saltwater when she brought her on camera?! It was weird vibes the way she was handling and talking at her was so awkward I couldn’t help but cringe 😭

Crazy how she only got emotional once and it was literally just about herself, not to do with her child. In fact, she didn’t say much at all about the baby other than repeating the fact she caused her a sh’t ton of pain. She also said she hasn’t gotten emotional at all since the birth?! I know everyone is different but I just remember both my sisters were emotional wrecks for days after their births and could barely look at their babies without crying at how in awe they were of them.

Reactions: 15
Wow surprised I made it through the whole video but for once it was interesting and honest. It does seem like she was put through the wringer, which has me even more petrified of childbirth now.

But did you see at the end of the vid how unnatural she was with saltwater when she brought her on camera?! It was weird vibes the way she was handling and talking at her was so awkward I couldn’t help but cringe 😭

Crazy how she only got emotional once and it was literally just about herself, not to do with her child. In fact, she didn’t say much at all about the baby other than repeating the fact she caused her a sh’t ton of pain. She also said she hasn’t gotten emotional at all since the birth?! I know everyone is different but I just remember both my sisters were emotional wrecks for days after their births and could barely look at their babies without crying at how in awe they were of them.
SALTWATER 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Just watching now, does anyone else think she might have mentioned she hasn’t been emotional at all because molly came back and was a mess and admitted how hard she found it. I just get vibes from her that she’d love to paint the picture that she hasn’t struggled once and everything is perfect because she was ‘meant to be a mum’ yawn

Reactions: 20
Just watching now, does anyone else think she might have mentioned she hasn’t been emotional at all because molly came back and was a mess and admitted how hard she found it. I just get vibes from her that she’d love to paint the picture that she hasn’t struggled once and everything is perfect because she was ‘meant to be a mum’ yawn
I totally get this vibe and have from all her posts tbh. I don’t think she will ever admit if she is struggling.

Reactions: 11
I really don’t like how she was purposely disturbing her and how she was handling her at the end. It was very odd and she didn’t seem very maternal at all hmmm.

Reactions: 16
Which part is unsafe?
the dockatot - she put a prev story saying they watch her while she’s in it, but if it’s only ‘safe’ for a baby to sleep in something when they’re being watched then that’s because it’s not safe!

Reactions: 6
She’s making it seem like a fairytale I don’t think she’s being honest at all it’s like she’s playing mum and dads! Wants us to know it’s been a complete dream for her no struggles not emotional just all very odd still doesn’t seem natural or like it’s clicked for her

Reactions: 11
Blanket, can suffocate. Not meant to have anything in the cot at all
I’m not a fan of her but this is not the case. You can have a blanket if it is tucked in tight at the right height. Even hospitals do it. Their feet just have to be at the bottom of the cot.

Reactions: 15
I’m not a fan of her but this is not the case. You can have a blanket if it is tucked in tight at the right height. Even hospitals do it. Their feet just have to be at the bottom of the cot.
I wouldn’t risk it tbh. There’s a lot of conflicting advice around it cos it can cause suffocation. I’d stick to sleeping bags, swaddling etc

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t risk it tbh. There’s a lot of conflicting advice around it cos it can cause suffocation. I’d stick to sleeping bags, swaddling etc
I have a 1 year old and was told they don’t recommend swaddling anymore as it can cause hip problems & to use blankets tucked in but when I had my 3 year old in 2020, we were told to swaddle and not use blankets! Changes all the time

Reactions: 3
Yeah to be fair to her though, you’d trust it if the hospitals provide it and a lot of swaddles start at around 8lb plus so not all babies would be suitable. I couldn’t use a swaddle until my child was about 3 weeks old as they were too small.
I don’t slate her for using a blanket. If she didn’t, people would be saying the baby would be cold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.