Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emem2498

Molly met Jamie while they were both on holiday in Portugal in 2021. The attached pic is a screenshot of them from her tiktok of that holiday. He had a girlfriend at the time and was still living in Leeds/playing for Leeds. He and Molly continued talking and his girlfriend grew suspicious. One night Molly went up to Leeds to visit him and his girlfriend caught them out together. I’m assuming this led to the break up. Then around last April they went on a “first date” to Paris, he moved to London to start playing for Milwall on loan and he and Molly became official
IMG_6253.jpeg

just stalked his ex and found this 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

roryangel

VIP Member
i wouldn’t even leave my phone unattended while having a dip in the sea let alone a baby??? i don’t get how no one else is pulling her up on that, from the video you can see that their sunbed wasn’t even close to the water so you’re telling me they just left her alone in a pushchair napping while they both swam in the sea?!? yeah syd that doesn’t count as ‘watching’ your baby x

Reactions: 57

lilbws

Also, who was the interviewer? She didn’t know who ell was before the podcast but syd told her all the details about why they fell out off camera. She told a random lady who she isn’t close to about that? Find it a bit weird
also thought the interviewer was a bit shady going “who’s Ell”“I didn’t know who Ell was” surely you would of done your research before interviewing someone? Also the fact she had to keep dropping that she knew what happened

Reactions: 52
I can’t deal with Syd doing a tiktok on how she owns two properties and is giving advice on how she did it. She said she put 80% of her earnings into savings. The average person is not earning the same salary as her, for her age… she is so out of touch.

Reactions: 52

br0wser

Chatty Member
Wow surprised I made it through the whole video but for once it was interesting and honest. It does seem like she was put through the wringer, which has me even more petrified of childbirth now.

But did you see at the end of the vid how unnatural she was with saltwater when she brought her on camera?! It was weird vibes the way she was handling and talking at her was so awkward I couldn’t help but cringe 😭

Crazy how she only got emotional once and it was literally just about herself, not to do with her child. In fact, she didn’t say much at all about the baby other than repeating the fact she caused her a sh’t ton of pain. She also said she hasn’t gotten emotional at all since the birth?! I know everyone is different but I just remember both my sisters were emotional wrecks for days after their births and could barely look at their babies without crying at how in awe they were of them.
SALTWATER 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Only Syd could make wishing her Nan happy birthday all about herself 💀’this year we watched the best thing happen to me’ what?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Melier

VIP Member
I haven't watched Ell's new video of the HSLOT concert buttt I do have a nosey at the comments instead lol and looks like she's gonna try and get Taylor Swift tickets - this makes me feel so anxious that everyone and their nan is trying to get tickets!!! when i was at school about 15 years ago i would get bullied for only listening to Taylor Swift (and a select few country or pop artists too) and now everyone loves her and I JUST CBA with it sorry rant over.
Lol I really don’t get why I everyone feels the need to gatekeep singers who are some of the biggest singers in the world. Strange behaviour

• Haha
IMG_7741.png

Who else thinks replying to someone with their name comes across so rude? She was only asking a question because they were both in the sea together while Ocean was napping, I was thinking the same thing.

Reactions: 50

rchl1234

I am staggered by her selfishness. Eating out at restaurants isn't compulsory. Switching to formula because you can't guarantee no dairy in your milk cos you eat out all the time is disgusting behaviour.
---

She wasnt forced to stop. She was forced to make a decision that would mean inconveniencing herself for a few months to prioritize her daughter.
I am not a fan of Syd at all but this is too much. Choosing to stop breastfeeding for whatever reason is not selfish, it’s personal choice

• Heart

Chattychickgirly

no I’m sorry but who gets a WHOLE cake to ‘celebrate’ your baby being 1 month (4 weeks*) she’s so extra can’t cope, everything’s for the gram

• Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I stand by what I wrote, however unpopular.

If you prioritise going out to restaurants over feeding your baby breastmilk, you need to take a good look at yourself.

Of course, if you have to stop because of something outside your control, it's a different story. So save your anecdotes for Mumsnet.
She’s not just prioritizing going to restaurants, she’s prioritizing her mental health which she did state.
I don’t even like Syd but this is such a wild opinion.

Reactions: 48

daisychainx

Fucking hell the way I just ran here. As if she’s money trapped him already. Quit the job and popping out a baby. She’s fallen straight into WAG life. He’ll be cheating on her asap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Anactualworker

She left the baby on the beach whilst they were pissing about in the sea????? What a joke!!! They both did not need to be in there at the same time. All it takes is for 1 person to move that pushchair and all it takes is 1 second. Disgusting and she should be embarrassed she has posted that

• Angry

roryangel

VIP Member
Syd is one smug bitch, she's got 'im better than everyone else' tattooed on her big forehead. She's very patronising, especially in the 2 properties tiktok, she really thinks she's all that...

View attachment 2488584
in the comments someone said ‘a platform helps for a start’ and she replied ‘anyone can make a social media account’ 🙄 she’s actually so rude, what a bitch

• Wow
  • Angry