Syd and Ell #15 Syd’s personality trait is being Ocean’s mum, Luxury stationary? Ell, are you ok hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the bag designer do we know? Must be for this reaction, she has loads of cameras and luckily 'Apple' only just sent her a new iphone. Airpods she wouldn't be moaning about replacing

I thought it was her red Fendi baguette bag thing because that’s what’s in the twins TikTok but I’m not sure if that was a trip to Bicester and not London

I thought it was her red Fendi baguette bag thing because that’s what’s in the twins TikTok but I’m not sure if that was a trip to Bicester and not London
Imagine the outcry if it was her five grand Chanel? She’d be screaming crying down the camera and asking people to donate for a new one

Reactions: 8
It’s almost refreshing that she’s done a full photo in colour, not the stereotypical b&w glimpse of hand, foot etc.

And that is the first nice thing I’ve said on tattle. Normality can now resume… as you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
To be fair I rate Molly for what she’s done… hasn’t dragged it out, announced the name straight away, uploaded a lovely picture of the baby 👶🏼

Reactions: 32
Is Mollys son Jude named after her mum? her mum is called Judy. If so that’s really sweet and at least her baby has a normal nice name unlike poor Ocean.

Reactions: 20
I can’t with buying the ‘Matching handbags’, it’s giving year 9 secondary school vibes 🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how bad she looked in her latest vlog where she went with the wet look on her hair. Make up was so cakey & dry & that hair was something else. She needs to switch her style up

Reactions: 9
She was so pretty with long hair and less lip fillers. Not every trend will suit you syd

Reactions: 6
i genuinely used to love watching syd and ell, watching this back makes me so sad how much they've changed

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.