Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Ell is thinking. The fact she has waited this long is so ridiculous

Reactions: 9
God this photo is sad… she is such a Molly mae try hard wannabe with her outfit and fake Gucci bag. She can spend what some people make in a month on a baby bag, that makes me sick!!!!!! I really need people to stop feeding this girls income when she gives nothing but rude nasty vibes!!!!
see this is the thing with influencers a lot of them are annoying and out of touch but most of them for the most part are nice people so when I know I’m funding their holidays and designer purchases I’m like ehh it’s ok but she is so rude and nasty to literally anyone who disagrees with her she doesn’t deserve what she has she’s not even nice

Reactions: 8
I’m new to this thread, what were the hints that the baby is going to be called Ocean? I’ve missed all of them haha
she also posted a story once (q&a response I believe, you can probably find it on this thread) saying she first heard the name when she met someone on a brand trip to New York a few years ago. Funnily enough there was a girl there called ocean!

Reactions: 5
Wow so she really might be announcing on Ell’s birthday, I’ve been low-key disagreeing with every comment suggesting this and thought surely not 😭😭 and was betting on tonight

Reactions: 12
I’d rather she drags it out a week and does the cliché “one whole week of you baby girl 🤍” than announce tomorrow

Reactions: 24
I’d rather she drags it out a week and does the cliché “one whole week of you baby girl 🤍” than announce tomorrow
She honestly would be better off doing that because even though it would mean she’s dragging it out at least it wouldn’t look bitchy and spiteful by posting the baby on Ells birthday to take the attention away from her.

Reactions: 16
I hate influencers like this. They post their whole entire pregnancy and then drip feed the baby reveal. It’s actually embarrassing to see.

Reactions: 37
I know y’all feel sorry for Cas not being able to post but sorry Syd 10000% made him take this photo to post a candid of her being a yummy mummy
Oh for sure 🙄 how tit for him though this is the first time you’ll ever have your first baby and he’s not even allowed to post about it unless it aligns with syds master plan

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.