Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has waited all this time just to post on Ell's birthday, surely her friends and family will pick up on that? Also can you imagine the control she has on when Cass is allowed to post his daughter loool

Reactions: 18
We all know she will post the baby but not the name then give it a few days and post the name. That’s what every single influencer does these days

if she does post on els birthday she’s a witch. Like how sly can you be to do that!?

Reactions: 26
If she posts the announcement on Ell's birthday, then she's even worse than we'd all assumed... how petty do you have to be?! And on another note it's sad to look on as she does this with no close irl friends

Reactions: 17
God she is just a sad act. How can you be so calculated to plan your baby’s announcement, no one actually cares!! I promise!!

Reactions: 15
I bet even if her and ell were still friends, she still would post it on her bday lol

Reactions: 21
Okay I dreamt last night that Syd appeared in my kitchen with a massive whiteboard and wrote her baby’s name on it which turned out to be Shelly. I just burst out laughing so she changed the name to a really long totally made up boys name which just made it even worse :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s 100% gonna post on Ells birthday which I find really sad as Ell is probably feeling a type of way about Syd having a baby girl and them not being close anymore anyway :( also Mallory had a baby 2 days ago and has already posted the name and a photo, it doesn’t need to be a big build up to announce a name

Reactions: 24
I hope people call her out if she does announce tomorrow how can you have just given birth and be a whole mum and still be so petty and immature grow up, wonder when she's gonna realise the world doesn't revolve around her

Cas is desperate to post bless
the fact that he probably (definitely) had to ask permission to post this is ridiculous 🤣 it’s literally his kid too! wish he would ruin syd’s plan and just post a picture and the reveal the name before she does lol

Reactions: 27
the fact that he probably (definitely) had to ask permission to post this is ridiculous 🤣 it’s literally his kid too! wish he would ruin syd’s plan and just post a picture and the reveal the name before she does lol
Can you imagine if he blocked her from his stories just so he can post it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A part of me hopes cass posted on his story so she will post later today. And leave ells birthday for ell

Reactions: 12
Cas is desperate to post bless
She looks so miserable in this post, also she must have been out of hospital a few days. The fact she has even left it to be speculated that she could post on Ells birthday is a bitchy thing to do

Reactions: 18
If she is seriously waiting to post the baby on Ells birthday to take the attention away from Ell then that will just prove Syd is bitter and crazy cause to purposely plan to do that is weird. Focus on your newborn not on ways of trying to be spiteful to your ex best friend. I’m sure it probably makes Syd jealous if any mutual friends they have on social media show Ell attention so she wants that attention all to herself. If she posts the baby tomorrow this shows she’s very immature and it makes Ell look like the more mature person cause I know Ell has quite a boring personality in her videos and I’m not saying she’s perfect but she doesn’t strike me as a malicious nasty person cause when Syd announced her pregnancy didn’t Ell like the post even though they weren’t following each other? she didn’t have to do that but I guess it was her way of making it clear even though they are no longer friends or on good terms she was still happy for her. There’s no way Syd would of done that if it was the other way round.

Reactions: 16
Ngl I did think the pregnancy would rekindle their friendship. Syd will realise that she’ll never have a friendship like she did with Ell, not even with her ‘insta besties’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.