Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like people would have lost interested by Sunday, we already know the baby is born. I feel like she has left to too late

Reactions: 21
I think she will post 9am sunday morning with either a dump of a few photos or a real saying something like “first week with you” and then the name and date she was born

Reactions: 12
I think she will post 9am sunday morning with either a dump of a few photos or a real saying something like “first week with you” and then the name and date she was born
That way she will be able to use the Easter outfit and post it. Even if ocean was wearing it on Tuesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone think it was a bit weird that Ayse and Zeliha didn’t share syds story on their story of the babys lip? Syd always posted their stories when they had the girls. I unfollowed the twins because they’re so boring so I might have missed the repost but I did check..

Reactions: 7
No way she’ll miss the chance to steer people to her YouTube channel. Name reveal is defo gonna be there.

Reactions: 5
Surely the majority of new viewers she gained during the whole milking of her pregnancy on TikTok have lost interest by now and moved onto the next thing.

Things move FAST on these apps and if you ignore your audience especially after stringing them along they’ll realise they’ve been played and will have no problem moving swiftly on.

Reactions: 11
Surely the majority of new viewers she gained during the whole milking of her pregnancy on TikTok have lost interest by now and moved onto the next thing.

Things move FAST on these apps and if you ignore your audience especially after stringing them along they’ll realise they’ve been played and will have no problem moving swiftly on.
Yep people will not stick about for someone who draws things out especially when they know baby has been born

Reactions: 6

I think it’ll just send more people to tattle to try and get info which she wants to avoid surely

Reactions: 1

If you go onto Syds followers on Instagram and type in things like “user” “deleted” “not in use” you can see how many of her followers are not in use/fake or known as “ghost followers”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.