Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it is unlikely but I really hope Syd doesn't turn into a "mommy influencer" and tries to keep some non related baby content. I truly feel bad for all these kids that are being exploited by their family for content and money

Reactions: 10
I honestly think that Sad is gonna announce it on Ell's birthday... what a prick

Reactions: 9
I reckon she’ll post today, her story is gonna disappear in a couple hours and people will start unfollowing her so she’ll post a grid pic to gain more attention

Reactions: 15
I reckon she’ll post today, her story is gonna disappear in a couple hours and people will start unfollowing her so she’ll post a grid pic to gain more attention
I agree! Around 7pm tonight, something along the lines of

“Ocean *4849* (insert other sentimental middle name here) Straughn. We love you so much already baby girl ☁🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the baby might have both their last names just so syd has more control

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it will be crouch cause she’s put baby straughn on all her posts. I think she would have already started with crouch-straughn if she was going to. She likely believes she will get married and have his name too

Reactions: 25
I’m new to this thread, what were the hints that the baby is going to be called Ocean? I’ve missed all of them haha

Reactions: 2
I’m new to this thread, what were the hints that the baby is going to be called Ocean? I’ve missed all of them haha
Constant emojis related to the sea and references to the sea. She had a friend called Ocean and always said she loved the name then unfollowed her once announcing they’d picked a name, then re followed her when tattle realised this happened 😂 the nursery has a lot of shell themed stuff. She also loves the sea / swimming. Endless pregnancy photos by the sea. Really she should’ve called it sea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every time she posted a video id comment ‘can’t wait to meet baby ocean’ and the comment would be deleted within seconds 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I bet cass is just wanting to post his daughter for his friends and tit to see but Syd isn’t letting him.

Reactions: 27
Constant emojis related to the sea and references to the sea. She had a friend called Ocean and always said she loved the name then unfollowed her once announcing they’d picked a name, then re followed her when tattle realised this happened 😂 the nursery has a lot of shell themed stuff. She also loves the sea / swimming. Endless pregnancy photos by the sea. Really she should’ve called it sea 🤣
Not to mention the pregnancy perfume (🙄🙄) being called BEACH WALK.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not to mention the pregnancy perfume (🙄🙄) being called BEACH WALK.
Plus didn’t she accidentally show her water bottle which she got personalised with the baby name and you could make out the first three letters or last three letters can’t quite remember which.

Btw does anyone know why Syd and Joel go by ‘crouch’ as her surname when neither her mum, nan or grandad had that surname? Seems a bit odd if they go by their biological fathers surname if he was apparently never in the picture apart from conceiving them. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Plus didn’t she accidentally show her water bottle which she got personalised with the baby name and you could make out the first three letters or last three letters can’t quite remember which.

Btw does anyone know why Syd and Joel go by ‘crouch’ as her surname when neither her mum, nan or grandad had that surname? Seems a bit odd if they go by their biological fathers surname if he was apparently never in the picture apart from conceiving them. 🤔
She seems to close to her dad’s side still tbh. I got chatting to this girl on a night out in the smoking area a few years ago, realised I followed her the next morning and had a snoop to see she was Syd’s relative lol, cousin I’m guessing. She’s on her dad’s side and I see them interact so she’s in touch with them still even though she doesn’t talk to her dad and I’m sure she decided not to later on in life

Reactions: 3
Ngl I’m actually dying to see the baby and get confirmation on the name

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ngl I’m actually dying to see the baby and get confirmation on the name
Still no post… if she actually is waiting to post on ell’s birthday that’s disgusting, imagine making the birth of your child yet another horrible act towards your ex best friend, clearly not mature enough to be a mother

Reactions: 32
Still no post… if she actually is waiting to post on ell’s birthday that’s disgusting, imagine making the birth of your child yet another horrible act towards your ex best friend, clearly not mature enough to be a mother
And we just know that if she does this and people call her out on it she’ll come back with a catty response like “I have much more important things to remember and focus on than trying to be snide about someone from my past” ☠

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.