Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo gonna be a finger photo cos she thinks OK mag might contact her for the full reveal 😂 she really thinks she’s big time it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she may announce the baby on Elle's birthday
I’d be surprised if she would be able to stay off social media that long without posting something with how addicted she is to it and how attention seeking she is. If she’s feeling super calculated and sly then there’s a chance she would post it on Ells birthday but that’s if she’s able to go a few days without social media for once lol

Reactions: 17
If she had the baby yesterday I bet Syd will ask her Instagram followers if her child’s birthday is the 9th of April or on Easter Sunday each year now #easterbaby 🐣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i feel like if baby had been born, she wouldn’t of wanted to miss the chance to post her in the easter outfits - if she doesn’t post tonight then she’s missed the chance 😂🤭

Reactions: 20
If baby is actually here she’d deffo wait for peak Instagram post engagement time which will be in the evening. Wouldn’t be surprised if she hadn’t given birth just yet tho and has strategically gone dark on socials to drum up the speculation!

On a non baby related note I’ve just found out that Syd drives around with her own bloody name plastered on her cars registration plates 💀 Apologies if this is old news but I’m actually CRINGING at the narcissism wtf!!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She knew how to secure that bag, tho. Her followers are increasing massively

Reactions: 1
She should let people know the baby is here and well instead of waiting for the “right time” to post, she’s been online and active but I’m sure she will use the excuse of “taking time offline to be in the newborn bubble”😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do think her overdoing TikTok’s counting down must’ve done her socials well as people will of followed to see when she’s given birth or felt invested

Reactions: 10
It’s just so sad to me that instead of genuinely taking time off social media to enjoy time with her baby she’s taking time off of posting to build suspense so her kid can be used to maximum potential for content. If it wasn’t for content she’d have posted a story saying the baby is here. Influencers with kids are just insufferable

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.