Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this question is a bit off topic but is Molly Neville a twin?! If yes, I can't believe I've only just noticed! I know her and her sister look extremely similar but so do me and my sister's and we're not twins.
No they’re not twins, I think Grace is older

Even if she did go in yesterday for induction baby still might not arrive today

Reactions: 6
No they’re not twins, I think Grace is older
Thank you, I got confused because she posted a reel to say happy birthday to grace and then grace reposted a happy birthday reel back to Molly, but I've just realised it was an old one from last year, god I'm so slow 😂😂

Syd commented on Georgia Wells’ photo a few hours ago so is definitely online / choosing not to post

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly done with these influencers who try to drum up speculation on the birth of their children. Seriously who do they think they are… posh and becks back in the day!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Induction can take up to 5 days, I doubt Syd would have Ocean 🌊💫 within a day of starting it as she wasn’t even 1cm dilated the other day! Bet she ends up with a section and she’l be only person to have ever

Reactions: 14
Do we think the baby will have her mums name as a middle name? It's a very normal thing to do even if your parents are still alive but I feel like Ocean Nicola doesn't fit into her aesthetic lmao, it's too normal for our aesethic beige queen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think the baby will have her mums name as a middle name? It's a very normal thing to do even if your parents are still alive but I feel like Ocean Nicola doesn't fit into her aesthetic lmao, it's too normal for our aesethic beige queen
I could see her doing something ridiculous like Ocean Cola

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She said it was a tribute to the 2 most important people in her life, can’t work out who she means between her mum, Nan and grandad

Reactions: 7
Don’t get why she would be induced at this stage as might end in c section. And lot of stress on baby when she potentially doesn’t need to be induced. Completely get it if she is induced for medical reasons, but not just because she is a week late

Reactions: 7
She said it was a tribute to the 2 most important people in her life, can’t work out who she means between her mum, Nan and grandad
I feel it could potentially be Ramsay as that’s the surname both her grandad and mum used. Ramsay is a gender neutral name. According to google its meaning is ‘garlic island’ 😂

What do we think, Ocean Ramsay aka garlic island Straughn x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Induction can take up to 5 days, I doubt Syd would have Ocean 🌊💫 within a day of starting it as she wasn’t even 1cm dilated the other day! Bet she ends up with a section and she’l be only person to have ever
This is syd we are on about she’s probably drunk some more labour inducing tea and will no doubt pull the child out herself to make sure it’s here on Easter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will deffo mention something about being late in her caption “ she kept us waiting our Ocean Bunny our Easter miricle”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could be ocean nico or ocean Nola if she wanted to do one for nicola

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.