Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t giving what she thinks it’s giving

✨trashy✨ springs to mind
I am SO sick of hearing her call herself and cas “mum and dad”, just shutup

ocean is not unique at all, someone at my old workplace was called ocean. People have been calling their kid ocean 20+ years ago syd, it’s not a special name. It’s not a nice one either

Reactions: 34
She's so dumb. Don't give out all the hints in the world and then get mad when people figure it out. I really don't understand why these influencers announce their babies name like they are some sort of Hollywood celeb. I saw ayse did a birth story video and wouldnt call the baby by its name and then at the end of the video says she'll do a seperate video to announce the name. Like why though?! No one gives a tit.

Reactions: 28
I am SO sick of hearing her call herself and cas “mum and dad”, just shutup

ocean is not unique at all, someone at my old workplace was called ocean. People have been calling their kid ocean 20+ years ago syd, it’s not a special name. It’s not a nice one either
I have never seen someone use mum & dad so much before the baby is actually even here.

I don’t think I’ll be able to watch any more content when baby is here as she’s insufferable atm

Reactions: 30
I really don’t find syd pretty I think she’s really masculine looking and has a massive chin

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really don’t find syd pretty I think she’s really masculine looking and has a massive chin
She looks so much more masculine since she had the hairline surgery done, she should’ve kept her natural hairline it suited her way more

Reactions: 13
She looks so much more masculine since she had the hairline surgery done, she should’ve kept her natural hairline it suited her way more
She honestly looked the prettiest in 2017 with her natural hairline, long hair and natural lips

Reactions: 9
I feel that Cas probably wasn’t ready for a child yet, but Syd having fertility issues made it seem it would take a few years to conceive so he was happy to starting to try now. He probably didn’t realise it would only take a few weeks to get pregnant and I feel like he’s probably a bit scared because he seems like a child still himself. I can imagine he’s gonna go rouge when the babies here. Probably staying out late and partying and cheating (especially with a bouncer job) and that will send syd crazy but she will still try cover it up because she wants to portray a perfect relationship like kylie and travis used to be
---
I feel like syd funds their whole lifestyle (the car, the house, the holidays and most definitely the baby) so he’s kinda just the item to accompany this Influencer dream life image that she’s trying to fulfill. I definitely feel like she controls the narrative of the story of their life because if not he wouldn’t want to do any of these things. Like the Maldives just seemed like syd was a mum taking her son on holiday 😂 there’s no chemistry between them and it seems so forced so she can portray this image of an influencer having a baby with a perfect husband and the car and the house and lavish holidays. But it just seems so forced and she seems lonely with no friends in real life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love how she’s trying to induce labour the moment she turns 37 weeks lol

Reactions: 5
‘Mum n dad’ everythinggggg 😴😴😴😴

soooooo annoying and boring. We get it!!!
It really rubs me the wrong way when she does this and the constant TikTok’s and mentioning how hot it’ll be to see Cas walking out of the hospital doors carrying their baby. Anything can happen, especially the fact that complications during birth are unfortunately quite common. I know Syd isn’t the only one who does this in fact I see tons of influencers doing it - it’s like they are so focused on having this new accessory that’s going to give them all of this purpose and bring in streams of cash. They don’t seem to be able to drill it into their heads that not every baby is just going to be this dreamy aesthetically pleasing thing that’s there to serve as a void filler for their dull grey & beige lives.

Reactions: 20
She said “before you tattle witches pipe up!!”
omg 🤣🤣🤣 can’t get over how passive aggressive she is hahaha

also, “she’s gonna love it like her mama” is so weird to me, what if she doesn’t like it? she can’t tell you either way because she’s a BABY😭🤣 basically saying “she’s gonna have to like it because i want to be just like molly mae and bambi xxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This girl is unbearable and I hope she’s cancelled soon.
Does she realise how lucky she is to be able to have ‘bed days’ where she lies in bed all day during her pregnancy when the majority of women work right up until the end of their pregnancy? God she’s so unlikeable.

I don’t know how anyone can follow her and like her to be honest with the amount of people she’s fallen out with (Lucy flight, ell, saffron barker, soph and cinzia and now molly). Not sure how anyone can say she’s a nice person

Reactions: 23
This girl is unbearable and I hope she’s cancelled soon.
Does she realise how lucky she is to be able to have ‘bed days’ where she lies in bed all day during her pregnancy when the majority of women work right up until the end of their pregnancy? God she’s so unlikeable.

I don’t know how anyone can follow her and like her to be honest with the amount of people she’s fallen out with (Lucy flight, ell, saffron barker, soph and cinzia and now molly). Not sure how anyone can say she’s a nice person
There’s definitely something seriously wrong with her personality that we don’t see because how can someone get through that many friends

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.