Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Ell make enough money to live the life she does? She gets no views on her you tube compared to most, barely does any ads etc I always wonder how she has 2 properties, holidays, a nice car, constant new purchases etc

Reactions: 13
Desi Perkins named her boy Ocean and it had so much meaning behind it for them, so I actually love the name, as if thatā€™s the one Syd has gone for though šŸ™„ she probably thinks because itā€™s a girl itā€™s not copying loool

Reactions: 4
I totally understand the whole influencer/brand marketing thing but there is nothing more infuriating than seeing a couple who can afford anything they want get gifted endless amounts of stuff for their baby when thereā€™s so many parents who canā€™t afford the basics

Reactions: 36
I don't think the first letter looks like an O but the quality is so bad. Other ocean-themed/origin names ending in an are Caspian, Dylan and Morgan but I don't see her naming her any of those. Does anyone else feel like she's naming the baby that just so she can use the emojis?

Reactions: 6
I don't think the first letter looks like an O but the quality is so bad. Other ocean-themed/origin names ending in an are Caspian, Dylan and Morgan but I don't see her naming her any of those. Does anyone else feel like she's naming the baby that just so she can use the emojis?
Oh for sure, itā€™s going to be relentless šŸš šŸŒŠ šŸŒ…šŸ§œšŸ½ā€ā™€ļøāš“

Reactions: 14
Watching her new video and she said sheā€™s bought a dock a tot pod and said sheā€™s done research and is happy to use them because she knows they are ā€œcontroversialā€ ā€¦ they are unsafe and if she researched the lullaby trust website she would know this, god knows where she done her research.. probably asked her friends who care more about Instagram likes than their childrenā€™s safetyšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Also she says this in the same video as she says dummyā€™s are good because they reduce the risk of sids, so which one are you wanting to do syd, increase or decrease the risk??šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
Sorry I know this has been spoken about before but does Syd not actually realise majority of women are still working full time at the same point she is in her pregnancy? Does she realise how privileged she sounds "I just lay in bed for three hours this morning" "I just thought I'll have a bed day". It honestly grinds me up the wrong way, the naivety she has is outrageous.

Reactions: 34
That has to be one of the saddest, plainest, beigest nurseries I have ever seen in my life. She may as well name her baby beige

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s definitely called ocean. Her new TikTok is just about the word ocean and I commentedā€˜canā€™t wait to meet baby oceanā€™ and she deleted it šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Itā€™s definitely called ocean. Her new TikTok is just about the word ocean and I commentedā€˜canā€™t wait to meet baby oceanā€™ and she deleted it šŸ’€
why didnā€™t she wait to post this and then have the baby at the end. Wouldā€™ve made a cute vid tbf.

Reactions: 12
Just when you think she canā€™t make any more hintsā€¦ her WhatsApp wallpaper is the bleeping ocean

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s such a horrific name that kid will never be taken seriously in life, I think sometimes these people forget their not just naming a baby theyā€™re also naming an adult

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.