Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebby123

VIP Member
All three hospitals in the district around the area I'm from are in special mea
I didn’t say she isn’t well off, obviously she has money but it’s a madness you think she should’ve gone private cause she has a few spare grand lying around and that her one pregnancy is contributing to the strain on the NHS 🤯 If something had gone wrong privately she would’ve ended up in an NHS hospital anyway
Trigger warning in advance-

Every single hospital around the area I'm in are in special measures. They even stopped the University Courses in midwifery due to poor practice. The findings are shocking the report showed 45 babies in one hospital died which could of been prevented. There isn't enough beds a friend of mine had to give birth on one of the couches no joke. I for sure would go private if I could.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Private appointments and private births are a lot different lmao. She’s got a few followers but what’s the point in wasting money going private when she could spend it on the baby after she’s arrived? The nhs are perfectly equipped. She can have a designer suitcase and still use the nhs
Private health care is private healthcare. Hate that so many are skimming over my main point of removing nhs strain. If more people with money did this, they would make a huge difference.
---
Surely you understand the difference between earning 6 figures and having 6 figures in the bank? That’s not the same thing!
Back to this and I’m still being quoted ffs the actual question asked if they had 6 figures in the bank and they both said yes lol.

Please move on as I’ve already said, people are allowed different opinions and you’re all repeating yourselves 😴

Last edited:

Rebby123

VIP Member
I don’t think you entirely understand private hospitals in the uk for birth. There is every chance the midwife is the same midwife working the weekend at the local hospital. There is every chance the consultant is the same.
They are only equipped to deal with very text book births, if anything goes remotely wrong you’re just sent to an nhs hospital.
I think it's more the case the lack of staff in main hospitals there meant to have so many midwifes on a night shift which they don't loccally to me those from the university were often left alone and when they knew inspection was coming up they would make sure they had the correct staff in. It’s not the staff not being trained for me more the lack of staff local to me. I know not every hospital is the same WHH is in special measures

my husband said there is no way she hasn't just had filler!! Her lips look huge!!! (he wasn't aware that the face swells during pregnancy lol)

br0wser

Chatty Member
Both Syd and Ell admitted in an honest q&a that they had earnt 6 figures from their jobs and this was like 2 years in I’m sure. I remember this as it’s an insane amount to me for what their job is and how quick they managed it. And it is yeah but to be approved for TWO mortgages alone you have to have money come on 😩
This would’ve been before they’d paid 2 hefty deposits each as well as stamp duty, solicitors fees etc which would’ve been a huge chunk of what was in their bank accounts. I’m sure they both still earn well above the average person but they can’t be compared to the likes of Molly Mae

• Haha

br0wser

Chatty Member
Why do I actually feel like she might announce the birth on Ells birthday 🤣🤣 if she does there’s no way possible her friends could sit back and think that’s normal? Surely they’d see her true intentions if that’s the case
I think she’d only do this if it was actually born on that day. She won’t be able to hold off posting

daisychainx

No shade to Syd or Ocean I’m just genuinely curious - do babies often have a lot of hair on their foreheads when they’re newborns? She’s got an amazing head of hair so I guess it’s due to that?

I have such little experience with new born babies I genuinely have no idea!

br0wser

Chatty Member
Did she go private for her hospital? Seems like she had a few complaints (no comfy chair for birthing partners, no gas and air, shared ward) just wondering why she paid that much for what seems like a similar standard to NHS hospitals? Absolutely no shade to anyone who worked on her, just seems like Molly Mae had a glorified hotel stay in comparison
She was in an NHS hospital