Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m new to this thread, what were the hints that the baby is going to be called Ocean? I’ve missed all of them haha

Reactions: 2

jimmyj123

Still a week early 🤣 it’s in regards to all of the comments she’s made throughout the past month though constantly going on about early labour and how she KNOWS her baby will come early

just give it a rest and enjoy your partners birthday without making it about yourself yet again
They all think their babies will come early for some reason 😂😂

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Yeah but it means you attracts a specific clientele that probs have the income to spend £10 on a bag of ‘rare’ salt. The planner imo suits her. She’s boring what else would she come out w. She’s not really trendy and fashionable. Maybe makeup would’ve suited her but she’d need a brand collab

• Haha

Jehe

The post of “all breast milk” like yeah well done it’s an achievement but it kinda seems like to me she is shoving in peoples faces that she’s got a good supply early on.. Probs a middle finger to molly mae in her own little brain 🥲 so sad 🙄
That’s also a huge feed in one bottle for a newborn

laulau29

Chatty Member
No shade to Syd or Ocean I’m just genuinely curious - do babies often have a lot of hair on their foreheads when they’re newborns? She’s got an amazing head of hair so I guess it’s due to that?

I have such little experience with new born babies I genuinely have no idea!
Yes some more than others, fades eventually

Cc_2345

This girl is unbearable and I hope she’s cancelled soon.
Does she realise how lucky she is to be able to have ‘bed days’ where she lies in bed all day during her pregnancy when the majority of women work right up until the end of their pregnancy? God she’s so unlikeable.

I don’t know how anyone can follow her and like her to be honest with the amount of people she’s fallen out with (Lucy flight, ell, saffron barker, soph and cinzia and now molly). Not sure how anyone can say she’s a nice person
Omg what happened with saffron!? What have I missed

sasbeep

VIP Member
If you have 6 figures in the bank and 2 properties yeah lol.
---
Where has she said she has 100k plus in the bank?
Afaik she said she earned 6 figures which is entirely different!

And all owning 2 properties really means is 2 big loans.

doyleyc

I think maybe because Molly started YouTube? did her YouTube channel come before or after the fall out?

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I don’t think you entirely understand private hospitals in the uk for birth. There is every chance the midwife is the same midwife working the weekend at the local hospital. There is every chance the consultant is the same.
They are only equipped to deal with very text book births, if anything goes remotely wrong you’re just sent to an nhs hospital.
Yeah and i bet if your baby wound up dead because you chose a hospital not equipped to deal with emergency situations then you’d regret it
Their point is space and being overstretched which could also lead to an higher risk of infant death. If you’re low risk, why not relive the pressure and if you need an emergency then go to an nhs hospital (with a hypothetical lightened workload, cos the rich people have morals and went private, who can then deal with said emergencies better). They aren’t striking for bants and I’ve you’ve needed their “emergency” services lately, you’ll see the state they’re in for yourselves. The dispatcher tried sending me an ambulance for a pregnant related issue and I said I’d get there myself as I know they literally just striked and that the waiting times are a joke right now. I’ve been in and out since and see it first hand
Quite frankly sick of reading the comments saying if everyone with money went private it would remove the strain on the nhs.

How about the government fund the people that slave the 13 hour shifts and make sure all conditions are safe so we can look after our patients to the best of our ability with the best resources. But yes this is tattle and let’s not make it political ! you are entitled to your opinions as much as you want but frankly Syd and a few other wealthy influencers/celebs going private isn’t going to fix the strain.

Lots of love, a very fed up mental health nurse :) x
I mean of course we all agree with this as it’s literally the incompetent government behind this so I think people doing things would help, not fully fix but again, this isn’t a political thread lol

Reactions: 1

jimmyj123

Why did you think your baby would share the same birthday as cas syd? She is not due for another 2 weeks Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

herbal birth tea isn’t going to magically induce early labour you idiot
She’s due on Saturday pretty sure so not two weeks

Boohoo.com

Just catching up on this thread, is the baby's name really Ocean? 🤣🌊 I know it hasn't been announced but did she drop hints that it was this? 🌊🌊🤣

BBCCCC

Passing thought and I haven’t been here for a while….. what happened with 4849 in the end? Legal case or just a flop?

br0wser

Chatty Member
This is way off topic but I have only checked out her insta every now and again and watched a few YouTube vids of her mums story, but what’s the crack with her hairline, I’ve seen it mentioned a bit on here?
We’re convinced she had hairline surgery to make her forehead smaller

Guccigal

Chatty Member
This girl on ig and tiktok looks like a prettier version of syd (no offense, I just personally don’t find syd very attractive at all)
85714638-E1C5-4C39-902E-51FA93978FF1.jpeg
BB3DB632-E983-4504-ADEB-6F565E547A14.jpeg
226C9577-2FFA-4934-87C9-1FC5A894BE18.jpeg