Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sydneymae

I think you’re just trying to pass off being so rude by saying you call yourself an ugly baby! I don’t think any parent would appreciate reading “ugly baby hope she grows into her looks” that’s just out of order tbh but anyyyyway
Well I’m sorry that you think that’s the case. I think you’d be lying if acted like it’s unheard of for people to discuss whether they were an ugly baby or not, whether someone they know/don’t know is an ugly baby and so on. It’s not that deep and it doesn’t equate to thinking a baby is any less than. Maybe you haven’t been around enough people who discuss babies or baby pictures.

Anyways who cares, don’t think the likes of mollymae is going to be sat here reading through Sydney’s thread and caring that someone she doesn’t know is stating their opinion about their baby being a bit on the ugly side on a literal gossip site 😂 Let’s not pretend we are all holier than thou angels here x

Back to my original point though, Im sure like most ugly babies Bambi will grow into her looks past the 6 month mark but it is interesting to think about as Mollymae along with Sydney and many other influencers, are SO anally looks and appearance focused. With that thought it does give me a giggle to think of their child turning out to be nothing like they expected especially after they have been assigned these ridiculous stand out names!

Reactions: 1

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Can’t be safe for baby with Syd tinting her hair every fortnight? I know hair dye is pretty safe during pregnancy (limited research though) but this much can’t be good

Lollyy

VIP Member
Hope baby Ocean 🌊🐚 has a big yellow poo explosion all over this and the couch on her first day home xox
From someone who bought the Charlie crane rocker (2nd hand) my baby hated it wasn’t practical at all, they can’t rock or bounce themselves.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Not saying her lips are drop dead gorgeous but when you’re pregnant, your nose and lips do inflate. Having filled in her lips really don’t help though!
I got lip filler just over a year ago now and pregnancy has made it look like I’ve just got them done again

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Haven’t read anything on here, just seem Syd’s post, ABSOLUTELY DEAD I CANT BELIEVE IT, well done gang xxxx

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I HATE people who have to make it all about them 💀 like she always has to make it clear that she knew when her friends announce something. It’s so cringe and is childish
---

---
Yeah it’s lonely because you are a psycho who pushes all her friends away
That dress!! 🤢

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
How would she have gotten away with this though? She wouldn’t have been able to post for weeks if she wanted it a secret and don’t think she’s ever been able to go 12 hrs without posting 😭

br0wser

Chatty Member
This is so random but does anyone know what kind of hair cut sydney has 🙊 i can’t figure it out lol
Mid length blunt cut with no layers and a middle part? I don’t know the technical terms but that’s the way I’d describe it!