Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hmm I’m not sure, I think sometimes yes but it depends on the friendship dynamics. Molly often met up with Emily and Georgia even without Syd so they must have built up their own friendships. I don’t think Molly and Georgia bonded as much so probably don’t speak as much now but Molly and Emily have since met up on occasions and their boyfriends have met so they must’ve been very friendly. I agree it would be weird if they all still went to events together etc, but at this age you should be mature and unless someone has really done your friend wrong, you shouldn’t have to end your own friendship
Yeah I completely see what you’re saying! And that makes a lot of sense, I didn’t realise Molly and Emily were that close but that does make sense then! I wouldn’t like not be friends with them as a petty point of view it would be more like a faded distance sort of situation but it is nice she’s still friendly with them as it would be awful if she lost friends because of syd

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
I also wonder this. She has always said she’d like to stay working. If she still has her PA job then I am so envious because she manages to go away on holiday so often, her company must be so flexible😂
To be fair im a PA and it’s quite flexible - especially if you’ve built up a relationship with who you’re working for I feel like *to an extent* you are on your own schedule 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
How was Ocean guessed here? Did someone who knows her reveal it?

Random one, but I did my ancestry and had an aunt in America in the 1800's called Ocean, I think it was one of those obscure names from the religious frontier settlers. I think it's a pretty word so makes a nice name, the only thing is it's long and can't really be shortened.

lilbws

in her defence (which is never often) that doesn't mean that much, that was what a 4+ bed house that her nan probably bought 30+ years ago, property value in London and the surrounding commuter areas has increased very drastically over the years and that's the average cost of a house that size where they live NOW but when her Nan bought it it would've been a fraction of that and I assume her nan used the money from the sale to buy her current flat

But I think Syd is the prime example of a child who was spoilt growing up and allowed to get away with bad behaviour as a result of not having her mum around and it's made her into the narcissist and bully she is today
i second this! I actually live in the same town as where their nans house was and prices have dramatically increased due to the closeness to London etc. 800k as ridiculously priced it is, is average here. Her nans flat would of costed her potentially up to 500k

sasbeep

VIP Member
This is way off topic but I have only checked out her insta every how and again and watched a few YouTube vids of her mums story, but what’s the crack with their hairline, I’ve seen it mentioned a bit on here?
What’s wrong with her hairline? 😂

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Did she go private for her hospital? Seems like she had a few complaints (no comfy chair for birthing partners, no gas and air, shared ward) just wondering why she paid that much for what seems like a similar standard to NHS hospitals? Absolutely no shade to anyone who worked on her, just seems like Molly Mae had a glorified hotel stay in comparison

daisychainx

Oh I see! Interesting 👀 do molly and jamie live together?
Another mystery. She kept talking about buying her own place and how something fell through and now she’s always at (I presume) his flat but does seem to be at her parents a lot so maybe she’s just going between the two

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
No they’re not twins, I think Grace is older
Thank you, I got confused because she posted a reel to say happy birthday to grace and then grace reposted a happy birthday reel back to Molly, but I've just realised it was an old one from last year, god I'm so slow 😂😂