Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
That video really pissed me off. She goes on about how she said she would be relaxing but has done nothing but relax and has been going out lots. Going shopping, spending money and eating out is hardly taxing is it! Get a REAL hardworking full time job such as an NHS nurse doing night shifts while full term and then let's re-evaluate... Stupid bitch.

Those lips are looking worse by the second, she looks like she's put a cup over her mouth and sucked in air for an hour... Anyone do that as a kid?! 😂
Kylie Jenner lip challenge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

sasbeep

VIP Member
She should have gone private sorry WHAT this girl is NO celebrity she does a few tiktoks and you tube videos and flogs some clothing when she can be bothered too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In what world would Syd of needed a private birth she’s a normal fucking girl 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like 20k when all is said and done to give birth at the Portland. Syd is not raking it in enough to anywhere near justify that 😂

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Surely the majority of new viewers she gained during the whole milking of her pregnancy on TikTok have lost interest by now and moved onto the next thing.

Things move FAST on these apps and if you ignore your audience especially after stringing them along they’ll realise they’ve been played and will have no problem moving swiftly on.
I think it’ll just send more people to tattle to try and get info which she wants to avoid surely

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
her baby is adorable!! But I can’t help but think someone said about the Louis Vuitton luggage shot in her video… you can afford Louis Vuitton luggage but can’t afford to have your baby privately? 😅
First thing I thought too when I seen it 😂