Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Oh wow she definitely has had it done! Also I’ve never heard of hairline surgery before, is it basically a hair transplant? I always see people on here say forehead/hairline surgery never see anyone say transplant x
No they’re two different procedures. Hair transplants are for receding hairlines and can be done in specific areas of the hair but forehead reduction surgery changes the whole hairline as you are literally reducing your forehead by removing excess skin and bringing the hairline down x

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Well you are very much in a minority thinking you “should” go private because you have disposable income.
Even on her salary it would take months of saving for a private birth.
Thankfully most people in the uk don’t want an nhs system like that.
Should I not be able to see my GP for an infection since technically I could shell out the £250 for a private appointment?
Should I not be able to use the nhs for the pill since technically I could pay the £20 a month for it but I just don’t want to?
If you have 6 figures in the bank and 2 properties yeah lol. Edit to add she’s also coming into a 6 figure inheritance
---
She should have gone private sorry WHAT this girl is NO celebrity she does a few tiktoks and you tube videos and flogs some clothing when she can be bothered too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In what world would Syd of needed a private birth she’s a normal fucking girl 🤣🤣🤣
It’s not just for celebrities 😩😩 it’s for people with money which includes Syd. She’s gone private for treatments in the past, I know plenty of people who have as I’m sure you all do too?!

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
sorry I’m new to this thread but what are ell and molly’s channel names?

on a side note, why does syd always sound out of breath? Even before pregnancy she sounded out of breath when stationary and speaking…

Sophiadee

VIP Member
It’s a hell of a lot more than 2k for a private birth tho 😂😂 this is mental.
What no way?! Had no idea 😱🙄😴 where’s the comprehension pls? That’s not all the money she has lol, I said if you have that amount of disposable income (which she’s shown and told us) you can and should go private

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Glad I’m not the only one who’s repulsed by her filled lips!!! She really reminds me of Katie Price at times and the way she speaks has always irked me too I can’t quite explain it.

some screenshots from her latest vid, crazy how haggard and different she looks compared to what she falsely portrays on insta & TikTok!
her lips in the first pic are giving paul frank like why are they sooo wide??

lilcavey

Chatty Member
So up until today I was a lurker on Syds insta, I’ve never followed her nor most of the people she associates with apart from Molly today, I went on her insta to lurk and I’ve been blocked 😂 I have no idea how she would even know about my account in order to block me? So so weird and clearly far too much time on her hands!
welcome to the blocked club

• Haha

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Sorry this question is a bit off topic but is Molly Neville a twin?! If yes, I can't believe I've only just noticed! I know her and her sister look extremely similar but so do me and my sister's and we're not twins.

foodiewaitress

Why was the alarm pulled? Shocked to hear there’s still no gas and air there, that’s so bad, heard they sorted this. Glad I’m booked in for a c-section lol
I was quite shocked at that too, even if trying to get rid of it they could not offer but still should be available on request 😳
Her stomach was still contracting after the birth so they thought may be a post partum haemorrhage, but it wasn’t & all was okay.

meghanpit

She will defo be letting her baby cry it out / sleep train by 6 weeks if she thinks that’s when she can expect sleep again
my uncle and his fiancé managed to unintentionally sleep train my little cousin by then, but they didn’t plan it. And even afterwards they still didn’t fully sleep as they knew it was a baby and you can’t guarantee their sleeping schedule so they were half awake all night anyway just in case even if my baby cousin slept all night

Sophiadee

VIP Member
This would’ve been before they’d paid 2 hefty deposits each as well as stamp duty, solicitors fees etc which would’ve been a huge chunk of what was in their bank accounts. I’m sure they both still earn well above the average person but they can’t be compared to the likes of Molly Mae
Surely you understand the difference between earning 6 figures and having 6 figures in the bank? That’s not the same thing!
Nah we’ll have to agree to disagree cos I can’t convince you that Syd is VERY well-off (born into it as well as from her job) and can definitely afford to spare a few grand for her birth which she can easily earn in a month to remove some strain off the NHS. She paid privately for the treatment to get pregnant in the first place ffs so I personally don’t see the issue. This will just go in circles though, it’s a lot of politics for a gossip thread lol

She knew it was going to hurt just not that much. She said she wasn’t prepared. Tbh I anticipate I will be the same when I eventually have a baby, surely it’s one of those things that people can say it loads but until it actually happens to you it’s difficult to really get how painful it will be?
Definitely this! I knew it was going to be painful but absolutely nothing prepares you for it

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I didn’t know that what baby did she change the name out of interest.
U would think syd won’t change the name but Maybe it’s the #kyliejenner thing to do 🙄
It’s never been confirmed but everyone believes it was Zachary but we all were talking about it for months before Saint was born

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I find influencers who get pregnant are so fascinating in a weird way.
They have no 'real' job or colleagues or anything else to focus on, so when they get pregnant, it becomes their whole life/personality.
I'm currently pregnant with my first and it's SO exciting, but I'm also aware that I have a job, a house to keep clean and tidy, a social life to fit around everything, and also life admin to keep on top of too.
They have those hours in the day when everyone is working their normal jobs, doing nothing and having nothing else to focus on, so they just go in on allll the pregnancy content.
I hope this makes sense - had about 20 mins sleep last night 😂
This is such an interesting observation. I agree! They’re so cookie cutter about it too, exact same content timeline