Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
the idea of 48fortynine still gives me the ICK so hard. Like why does she think some random number with no sentimental value to any of us (knowing Syd, it has no sentimental value for her either lols) plastered on a hoodie is gonna be in high demand or sell well? 😂😂

also, throwback to when she changed her finsta account to the 4849 Instagram page so that it would have followers lmfao

I'm sure I've heard her say before that it's her nan and grandad birth years, but I could be wrong, even so bit of a random thing to choose

Reactions: 2

Chattychickgirly

Her story about posting other content annoys me, I get it you’ve had a baby but surely these influencers could of pre planned some videos non baby related in advance

paddington123

Chatty Member
I just can’t listen to syd as soon as she opens her mouth the chocolate is stuck to the top syd talk properly is it due to her having alcohol syndrome she talks like that does my head in 😂😂😂😂

SLE1992

any of you know why Sad and Emily Philpot are not hanging out as much? I love Emily and her friend Georgia and they seemed closer to sad before.

Also, I looove Ell ... she is pretty boring but will support her endlessly

Cc_2345

If she had gone private she would’ve got so much stick. “Why does she think she’s better than the nhs”, “of course she’s gone private”. The NHS is there for everywhere despite how much money you make, she pays her taxes so is entitled to use it whether or not she buys expensive luggage 🤣 I agree it’s sad she felt the need to include it in her video but just think that comment is a bit ridiculous
I didn’t say she should have gone private she doesn’t deserve the nhs did I? My point was if you can afford all of that expensive luggage and show off with intent of showing off on social media then you can afford to go private

lilbws

I think maybe because Molly started YouTube? did her YouTube channel come before or after the fall out?
after the fall out but I’m pretty sure Syd was taking her to events as a plus one & she most likely only got PR from expose created by Syd (and Ell)

bitsandpieces

That’s also a huge feed in one bottle for a newborn
I imagine she was jus
No shade to Syd or Ocean I’m just genuinely curious - do babies often have a lot of hair on their foreheads when they’re newborns? She’s got an amazing head of hair so I guess it’s due to that?

I have such little experience with new born babies I genuinely have no idea!
yeah it’s quite common and especially in mixed race babies

Xoxogos

The baby mobile has shells on and she bought a shell shaped cushion for the cot, I’m convinced she’s going to be called Ocean now
I wonder if she will be called Shellby

but oceane is problem more likely

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Did she go private for her hospital? Seems like she had a few complaints (no comfy chair for birthing partners, no gas and air, shared ward) just wondering why she paid that much for what seems like a similar standard to NHS hospitals? Absolutely no shade to anyone who worked on her, just seems like Molly Mae had a glorified hotel stay in comparison
Nah but it does look like she paid to have her own room
---
Watched the birth story video and I actually enjoyed it! Was quite honest and wasn't all lovey dovey 'I breathed and the baby came out' crap that some spout 😂 Ocean really is a cute baby!
Agreed, halfway through now and think the complaints are valid tbh so people know what to expect