Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisychainx

I think I remember her friend worked with her at her old job, I do wonder if Molly is still working though?
She did mention a while back (maybe end of last year) that they’d both moved to the same new company together and made a big thing of how she couldn’t work without her so they’d gone as a pair so that’s what made me question it.

She did always seem fairly career focused and had obviously worked her way up into a good position with good money so that’s why I’m intrigued as to if she’s thrown it all away for influencing/WAG life!

Reactions: 3

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Where has she said she has 100k plus in the bank?
Afaik she said she earned 6 figures which is entirely different!

And all owning 2 properties really means is 2 big loans.
Both Syd and Ell admitted in an honest q&a that they had earnt 6 figures from their jobs and this was like 2 years in I’m sure. I remember this as it’s an insane amount to me for what their job is and how quick they managed it. And it is yeah but to be approved for TWO mortgages alone you have to have money come on 😩

queenpee21

She will defo be letting her baby cry it out / sleep train by 6 weeks if she thinks that’s when she can expect sleep again

Snshs

She posted a TikTok as well, only thing that’s missing is the birth vlog

Lollyy

VIP Member
She looks the spit of syd and syd looks like a moody bitch. Let’s hope the baby takes on more of cas looks in the future

• Angry
  • Haha

br0wser

Chatty Member
I think by having the baby’s own Instagram account she’ll still be living out her posting constantly dream without people telling her to chill out but soon she’ll move it back over to her main account so she can get all the oo’ing and ahh’ing x1000

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Plus didn’t she accidentally show her water bottle which she got personalised with the baby name and you could make out the first three letters or last three letters can’t quite remember which.

Btw does anyone know why Syd and Joel go by ‘crouch’ as her surname when neither her mum, nan or grandad had that surname? Seems a bit odd if they go by their biological fathers surname if he was apparently never in the picture apart from conceiving them. 🤔
She seems to close to her dad’s side still tbh. I got chatting to this girl on a night out in the smoking area a few years ago, realised I followed her the next morning and had a snoop to see she was Syd’s relative lol, cousin I’m guessing. She’s on her dad’s side and I see them interact so she’s in touch with them still even though she doesn’t talk to her dad and I’m sure she decided not to later on in life