Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
She probably didn't like or share that weird drawing because the artiste has made her look as wide as France! 😂
Looool was waiting for someone to say this. I think this is exactly why she didn’t share it. Also because cas looks short af because he is. She never posts fully body pics of them because he’s only a little bit taller than her and she wants people to think he’s tall, big man like Tommy and Molly

Reactions: 4

br0wser

Chatty Member
Another thing I wonder about Molly is why is she still friendly with Emily / Georgia / Zel & Ayse when her and Syd are no longer friends & she met them through Syd. I don’t know maybe it’s just me but if I fell out with someone I wouldn’t continue to be friendly with their friends, it’s not like Molly and them have a separate relationship if you know what I mean?
Hmm I’m not sure, I think sometimes yes but it depends on the friendship dynamics. Molly often met up with Emily and Georgia even without Syd so they must have built up their own friendships. I don’t think Molly and Georgia bonded as much so probably don’t speak as much now but Molly and Emily have since met up on occasions and their boyfriends have met so they must’ve been very friendly. I agree it would be weird if they all still went to events together etc, but at this age you should be mature and unless someone has really done your friend wrong, you shouldn’t have to end your own friendship

Chattychickgirly

There was something similar to this on the Molly Mae thread. I personally don’t think that people should not post their baby just because other people have difficulty conceiving. At the end of the day it isn’t Syd’s fault that other people are struggling to have a baby. As tough as that must be for people, if they find it triggering or upsetting then they can just unfollow 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think Syd was actually much more mindful and considerate of people TTC than most, especially in the early days of her announcing and talking about her journey. She has always acknowledged how lucky she was to get pregnant.
Point taken and accepted and I can see what you mean

• Heart
Desi Perkins named her boy Ocean and it had so much meaning behind it for them, so I actually love the name, as if that’s the one Syd has gone for though 🙄 she probably thinks because it’s a girl it’s not copying loool

meghanpit

Regardless of the amount of money I had I would never choose to go private when giving birth. Many are ill-equipped to deal with dangerous situations, with the mother and baby having to be rushed to a nearby NHS hospital. I know for a fact that some doctors that work privately have been deemed by their NHS peers as not competent enough to do the same work for the NHS. She has paid taxes and IMO is perfectly entitled to use the NHS.
This is so true! I’ve worked in an NHS mother and baby ward and it’s a well known fact in the NHS but not publicly, that any emergency they get rushed to the nearest NHS hospital, the private clinics even such as the Portland do not have 24/7 consultants/doctors on site so if there’s any issues the choice is to either wait for the on call cover to answer and then arrive, or to go to the NHS. If I had the money to go private for my birth, i’d seriously think twice about it due to these factors

Lollyy

VIP Member
that chair is actually laughable! i’m not a mum so correct me if i’m wrong but surely the things dangling are meant to stimulate/interest the baby to keep them entertained? what kid is gonna be stimulated by plain chunks of wood hanging in their face???? the whole beige baby thing has gone wayyyy too far, anything for the ‘aesthetic’ 🙄
I bought this rocker & it was the biggest waste of money, I replaced it with a 30£ bouncer! I felt like such an idiot coz everyone told me not to buy it! They can’t even bounce themselves in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
That has to be one of the saddest, plainest, beigest nurseries I have ever seen in my life. She may as well name her baby beige

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
Her story about posting other content annoys me, I get it you’ve had a baby but surely these influencers could of pre planned some videos non baby related in advance
Not sticking up for her but if she is planning to have some sort of maternity leave she shouldn’t have to prefilm to post in advance. When I was leave. I wasn’t doing anything work related.

4l1xxo

No shade to Syd or Ocean I’m just genuinely curious - do babies often have a lot of hair on their foreheads when they’re newborns? She’s got an amazing head of hair so I guess it’s due to that?

I have such little experience with new born babies I genuinely have no idea!
Yea very common. I’m south Asian and all newborns have this.