Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name ocean on the centre of the wall above the cot as well

also makes me laugh that she was frantically deleting comments who were correctly saying the name was ocean what a sad little life. Dropping clues on purpose (cringe) and then getting mad when people guess (cringe). Biggest pick me girl ever is Sydney

Reactions: 27
If she is going to call all of her friends ‘auntie’ to ocean, that girl is going to have serious abandonment issues when she grows up knowing how quickly Syd goes through friends

Reactions: 29
Something I can’t stand is how Sydney and her idol Molly Mae have already gone and set their child’s personalities for them purely based off their names. With Molly it’s Bambi everything and with Syd it’s ocean, beach and shells everything like they have made their own children into such clichés! They should leave room for them to grow into their own person instead of trapping them into these bizarre storybook personas.

I’ll be cackling away when the time comes where Bambi decides she doesn’t want to be a darling little Disney deer and Ocean decides she doesn’t want to be a ‘wild’ beach babe like her mummy expects her to be.

Reactions: 15
The latest ‘who guessed it?’ story killed me

Reactions: 10
Imagine taking 5 days off insta to “enjoy your baby bubble” but really be out here making your fresh out the womb baby an insta???? 1 week old with an Instagram? Wtaf

Reactions: 22
Imagine taking 5 days off insta to “enjoy your baby bubble” but really be out here making your fresh out the womb baby an insta???? 1 week old with an Instagram? Wtaf
View attachment 2113001
What’s also funny is that we’ve all seen pictures of the baby shared on Syds instagram aswell as on her TikTok and most likely the baby will be used for YouTube content too so it’s not like she’s keeping the baby off YouTube and social media not showing anything not one picture , she’s happily already using her child for likes for everyone to see so having a private instagram for the baby makes zero sense when she’s publicly sharing the child at the same time. I think it’s so weird to make your baby an instagram and she clearly has too much time on her hands to think to do that. She also didn’t really take a social media break for 5 days when she was still secretly using it just didn’t post on her story. She’s too addicted to instagram so that doesn’t surprise me. Syd is probably doing that weird thing of responding to comments on that insta pretending to be Ocean who is replying lol.

Reactions: 14
She’s doing too much, put the phone down and enjoy your newborn

Reactions: 25
We been knew but being a mum is her entire personality…. I know it’s new for her but she needs to stop shoving it down people’s throats and relax it. Enjoy it.

Mad how you can go from not posting one picture to tell everyone the name of your baby that they’ve already guessed because you’re ‘enjoying the baby bubble’ to relentless posting of you playing happy families

We been knew but being a mum is her entire personality…. I know it’s new for her but she needs to stop shoving it down people’s throats and relax it. Enjoy it.
Seems like she’s more excited to have something to use for social media attention rather than actually living in the moment enjoying the baby. Not saying the baby isn’t cared for or loved but I do wonder if social media was taken away from all these influencers and was gone forever , would they be as eager and interested in having a child?

Reactions: 12
Just saw on Tiktok that a small business made her a print and she viewed their story of it but didn’t like it or comment anything
Obviously it’s quite ignorant of her and wouldn’t taken a second to like but also she didn’t ask for it and i do find if a bit weird when these small businesses just make prints of people without being asked and entirely unprovoked tbh!

Reactions: 44
Nah that picture is creepy; I'd block someone if they did that for me without asking haha

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.