sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it weigh day today, he’s been very quiet this week. Wonder what the excuse will be for this weeks gain.

Reactions: 3
Is it weigh day today, he’s been very quiet this week. Wonder what the excuse will be for this weeks gain.
He's decided to take a break from group and weigh at home. He expects a gain because he's had "a great time with family". Hasn't he been using that as an excuse to pig out for 7 weeks now?🤣

He'll probably disappear for a while and re-emerge at close to his starting weight.

Probably reappear with a different name deciding he’s going to calorie count. That really will come as a shock imagine the meltdowns as he can’t eat tit all the time

She’s 29
I wonder what she sees in him? He's a middle aged divorcee with a couple of kids and moobs?? With a weird obbsesion for Disney. She's a fairly attractive young lady with no obvious baggage. I don't get it.

Reactions: 9
So the best thing to do if your piling on loads of weight is buy a stupid over priced princess planning diary....🙄🙄 Cos that will obviously help you loose the timber ...🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the best thing to do if your piling on loads of weight is buy a stupid over priced princess planning diary....🙄🙄 Cos that will obviously help you loose the timber ...🙄🙄
These people are morons, 💯 agree with food diary’s, food planners but just get a note pad ffs

These people are morons, 💯 agree with food diary’s, food planners but just get a note pad ffs
Kirky writing down he's eaten seven potato smileys, 24 chicken nuggets and 17 chunks of chocolate will definitely make a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. They'd be better off saving the £40 odd quid it must have cost for that silly women's over priced planners. Get to the pound shop. It's not like he can stick to the plan anyway
View attachment 661455
Bragging about setting the table... WHAT A CATCH 🙄
I saw this and thought the same...like wtf?! He's stuck out some placemats and the vinegar???? Hardly giving a Michelin star restaurant a run for its money

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is so dull, all his posts are the same 😴. Also his steak post why does he always feel the need to always say cooked rare obviously, like he is some sort of connoisseur. Utter head and those diary’s 😤. I’m in a mood today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4