sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask me a question... answers 2 😂 His answer about SW though when he was on about the shirts he wants to get in to for her birthday and their private celebrations. Just sounds so seedy and gives me the boak if I’m honest 🤢

Reactions: 1
Ask me a question... answers 2 😂 His answer about SW though when he was on about the shirts he wants to get in to for her birthday and their private celebrations. Just sounds so seedy and gives me the boak if I’m honest
Hardly Mr Popular is he 😂😂
He'll never get in those shirts. He's show no will power what's so ever recently.
And wtf is a private celebration ? 🤢

Reactions: 2
Omg! I’m so glad I found this thread! He comes up on my Instagram explore page all the DAM time. He’s so odd and I’m glad so many of you agree. He clearly just does slimming world now for the followers (if he’s doing it properly) I hate slimming world because of what it actually does to the brain of the individuals but this man is so creepy! Like his kids I feel sorry for!!

Reactions: 4
Omg! I’m so glad I found this thread! He comes up on my Instagram explore page all the DAM time. He’s so odd and I’m glad so many of you agree. He clearly just does slimming world now for the followers (if he’s doing it properly) I hate slimming world because of what it actually does to the brain of the individuals but this man is so creepy! Like his kids I feel sorry for!!
welcome. Yeah he is a prime example of a binge eater, he’s a terrible example to those who do SW. I personally love the plan cos I make it a lifestyle change but these kind of idiots abuse it and influence people into eating disorders

But you’re right by far his worst quality is his creepiness. He’s so slimy.

Ive noticed since he’s shacked up with his Insta girlfriend he doesn’t share loads of naked photos of other young women now.

Reactions: 3
Put on 7.5lb determined to lose weight and what’s the first thing he does have a kebab (bullshit you didn’t have a pitta) and a large chocolate bar. 🤦🏻‍♂️
How's he put on weight? I've seen his Instagram and he looks like he's doing slimming world right. All you have to do is eat whatever you want, say syns five times a day, say slimming World at least once a day and then you lose weight…right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How's he put on weight? I've seen his Instagram and he looks like he's doing slimming world right. All you have to do is eat whatever you want, say syns five times a day, say slimming World at least once a day and then you lose weight…right?
You had me in the first half..ain’t gonna lie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For people who don’t have control over what they eat ( like him ) prime example slimming world is no good he lost all that weight and it’s now coming back week after week gain after gain does he know about tattle as he seems to be repeating stuff said on here personally I think he has deep issues with food and is a typical classic yo yo dieter least he doesn’t post smutty comments anymore that I’ve seen lol and repost scantily dressed women’s posts 😂

Reactions: 3