sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Kirky want a medal for doing something nice for his new girlfriend!!?? He's posted like 3 posts saying he surprised her after work and took her to golf 🙄
And "bubs" 🤢🤢🤢

Also bet she's thrilled the little girl is getting I'm bed with them 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yesterday’s plan after dropping the kids off for school, cocktails all day, good parenting mate. Phones off all day who’s calling you other than your mum or your slimming world councillor checking you haven’t had another melt down, bleeping knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
9268EAA0-3B3D-41FD-9ECE-C27EE5EA1FFA.jpeg

Seems like the kids are with him the majority of the time which I find odd.
Also, that hashtag greatest loser 2021... yeah you are Kirk but not for weight loss 😉
I still can’t understand what that Kirsty sees in him 🤮

Reactions: 1
Just had a look on his instagram for the first time in a while. 6 gains in 7 weeks! 😱 They aren't exactly small gains either. What's the point in him even going to weigh ins when he's obviously not on plan? Total waste of money.

Reactions: 5
I think he is too far gone now, he won’t get back to where he was doing SlimmingWorld. He is deluded needs to cut out the tit and eat properly it’s the only way he will lose weight now. But he won’t he doesn’t understand basic nutrition

Reactions: 6
The only way this idiot will ever loose any weight now is if if he ditches slimming world and calorie counts. He doesn't realise what he's eating is actually really high in calories sometimes.

Reactions: 1