sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His food always looks tit. And not appealing at all. Or well presented. His slimming world account is pointless as his food is awful and he doesn't loose weight. He should just have a regular personal account for his kids etc.

Reactions: 2
He's wearing a playstation t shirt FFS. How old is he??? I say it again what does she see in him?! Shame she's not on here and can tell us.
Screenshot_20210718_061547.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how I’ve not looked at his Instagram for a while and nothings changed😂 still big gains, plenty of takeaways and alcohol and general over indulgence

All him and his new girlfriend do it re post each others bloody sad cocktail stories all night 🙄🙄🙄

There identical pics every time, him stood in hotel room, her stood in hotel room, his G&T, her G&T 🥱🥱😴😴 fml.....

Then weight day will come and be the usual story...off plan....making memories...no regrets.....(3 stone on....) Line drawn.... ready to smash it again....Sad fucks.

Reactions: 7
Haha what makes you think that?
I think the opposit. I reckon he's a right fanny. Has two gins and starts to cry
It seems to be he is always having a drink every night. I like a drink but I can go weeks without touching the stuff.

Reactions: 1
Bets on that dinner tonight is Nando’s, he knows how to treat a lady on their romantic getaway

Quote tonight “use your haters as stepping stones to get to the top”. Top of what?? How about don’t spend so much of your supermarket wage (not being disrespectful in away way here btw) on so much chocolate and tit and actually spend it on your kids. The witch in me also makes me think she earns a lot more that him, hence the designer clothes for the kids now

Reactions: 5
Quote tonight “use your haters as stepping stones to get to the top”. Top of what?? How about don’t spend so much of your supermarket wage (not being disrespectful in away way here btw) on so much chocolate and tit and actually spend it on your kids. The witch in me also makes me think she earns a lot more that him, hence the designer clothes for the kids now
🐸 ☕ you’re absolutely right

Reactions: 2