sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's harsh but I've no idea what a young (ISH) woman with no kids and baggage etc can see in a separated middle aged man with a couple of kids and moobs?? And the love of Disney is odd. Especially the bedding ๐Ÿคฎ he's a weirdo

Reactions: 5
I know it's harsh but I've no idea what a young (ISH) woman with no kids and baggage etc can see in a separated middle aged man with a couple of kids and moobs?? And the love of Disney is odd. Especially the bedding ๐Ÿคฎ he's a weirdo
Disney stuff definitely gives me creepy vibes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

Who here commented on his post ๐Ÿคฃ I need to know what was said
Omg I need to know ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Also just to add, heโ€™s a bit like the cat thatโ€™s got the cream with his new missus, little does he know sheโ€™s pretty average looking for her age IMO and she definitely isnโ€™t ageing well.

Reactions: 4
He actually eats like a child nuggets and potato hula hoops, I mean we all do this some times but not regularly

Reactions: 3
Bad habits rubbing off on his gf (apologies for the term โ€˜rubbing offโ€™ and any images this may cause ๐Ÿ˜‚). Another gain for her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bad habits rubbing off on his gf (apologies for the term โ€˜rubbing offโ€™ and any images this may cause ๐Ÿ˜‚). Another gain for her too.
It's that honeymoon period isnt, all loved up, cosy diners, take aways, romantic drinks....not good for the waist line tho