sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small thing but even this dick heads gin collection is full of sugar, bet he still drinks Bacardi breezers and hooch

Reactions: 2
I did not need to see where the magic happens 🤢🤢 why the need to post a photo of the bed. He’s already turned the bedroom in to a tit tip! And his obsession with Disney is weird! I’m also wondering if the kids are living with them 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't think him and Kirsty are romanticly involved you know. Which actually all makes so much sense now because I don't know how any woman could be with him 🤢 To me it's looking more like she's his 'bestie' and helping him with himself as he's admitted he's struggled for a long time now. He's most likely told the kids mother this too which is why she allows the kids to stay over..... Well this is literally the only explanation I can think of anyway 😂😂

Fry up for breakfast, massive chippy for lunch and then a roast 😫

The roast is the main meal on our Sunday’s! Perhaps a slice of toast for supper. Crikey...

Reactions: 4
Why does he always go on about his daughter and hardly ever his son.. talk about favouritism, poor lad!! Just seen the pictures he posted yesterday and his new GF looks a lot older in the unfiltered pic! No way is she 29!!
29… bloody hell. I know he's annoying but he must be causing her a lot of stress!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t understand how she doesn’t know about his reputation! Google his user name and tattle is the 2nd result. So she’s either aware and ok with it, or unaware and very naive.

Blimey. I’ve just come across this thread so I took a look at his Insta. Seriously creepy. Ugh.