sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get a bit of sick in their mouth when he describes things as ‘soooo naughty’?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can’t he buy and chop fresh veg? I get that sometimes in convient for a bag of mixed veg or a steam bag but every meal he has vegetables it’s the frozen stuff - he’s just lazy

Reactions: 2
Why can’t he buy and chop fresh veg? I get that sometimes in convient for a bag of mixed veg or a steam bag but every meal he has vegetables it’s the frozen stuff - he’s just lazy
I don't even want to defend him because he's lazy, eats unhealthily and makes me feel creeped out but frozen veg is better for you than fresh.

Just editing this to say there's nothing wrong with being lazy or eating unhealthily (I am/do both) but he promotes himself publicly as a healthy eating/lifestyle account and he isn't healthy!

I would say cos it’s cheaper but the amount of money he spends on booze and takeaways that ain’t it 😂

• Haha
I use frozen veg as I only cook for one but I do get a little fresh veg on my weekly shop and switch to frozen once I’ve run out... however for someone that’s meant to be eating 1/3 speed with every meal he could definitely get through freah veg before it went out of date!

I would say cos it’s cheaper but the amount of money he spends on booze and takeaways that ain’t it 😂
It’s actually not cheaper 😂 fresh veg is dirt cheap! You pay more for the convenience of frozen, he’s literally got no excuse apart from laziness 😂😂

So a 3 course meal for lunch and then steak and chips for dinner then chocolates. Just a pig

Reactions: 3
And he’s lost weight this week, definitely lying or on fat burners or something else, as he doesn’t exercise, smug twit

Reactions: 1
I need his scales if he can lose with the amount he’s eaten. Notice the GF isn’t posting her weigh ins any more (well, not so far). Obviously not using the magic scales 😂

Her tidy house, will be a tit hole before she knows it. I reckon she might have a good job and earn decent money and he might be sponging off her as well.

Her tidy house, will be a tit hole before she knows it. I reckon she might have a good job and earn decent money and he might be sponging off her as well.
She works at Asda too from what i can make out!

She was married last year! What the hell she sees in him I am not sure at all?! I think they started as a fling and they now have to be together to prove a point as they both lost everything. To bring a new women around the children this soon is just disgusting, their poor Mom!

Reactions: 4

She was married last year! What the hell she sees in him I am not sure at all?! I think they started as a fling and they now have to be together to prove a point as they both lost everything. To bring a new women around the children this soon is just disgusting, their poor Mom!
I know right, he’s a disgrace. Poor kids and poor mum.

Wow ok, defo won’t last, why would you get involved with kirky 🤢. People are weird

I have noticed though that he built a bed last week but lastnight posted him on a double airbed in his living room. Either hes waiting for a new sofa or they aren't sleeping in same rooms.