sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t know how he affords it, doesn’t he work in Asda? To have that many takeaways in one day let alone a week is SO expensive, and he can’t be on good money?!
Yes he does, his Chinese post said that she’d bought that tonight.
I work full time in a decent paid job and can’t afford to eat takeaway as often as he does so duck knows how he manages it. I imagine he’s having to pay child maintenance now too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
AND he said he had a hot chocolate and giant millies cookie for pudding 😫😨😨

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Another off plan day tomorrow... that’s every day then? I don’t know why he’s keeping up the facade of being “on plan”

What’s the plan, eat as much tit as he can and think it’s clever.
Don’t forget the 3 takeaways in one day last weekend 🤮 don’t know how he stomachs it. He really needs to give up the slimming world ghost now, he’s making a fool of himself.

Reactions: 6
I've just come across this guy. I am shocked.

How on earth does someone manage a Mcdonald's breakfast, Mcdonald's lunch, chinese and hot chocolate with cookies in one day!🤢 Sorry, but that is just OTT. Had a look at his older posts and it seems like he's been steadily gaining for months. Not surprised. It's clear he's not over the eating habits that made him obese in the first place. Total disordered eating.

Reactions: 5
I've just come across this guy. I am shocked.

How on earth does someone manage a Mcdonald's breakfast, Mcdonald's lunch, chinese and hot chocolate with cookies in one day!🤢 Sorry, but that is just OTT. Had a look at his older posts and it seems like he's been steadily gaining for months. Not surprised. It's clear he's not over the eating habits that made him obese in the first place. Total disordered eating.
Also he is a massive pervert. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep getting this guys posts in my Instagram discover section or whatever it's called. I'm not doing sw and don't follow any diet accounts or anything but I follow a lot of cooking/food/baking accounts so I guess that's why. I knew nothing about him before reading this thread (😱) but I didn't like his tone or phrasing or something… I'm not sure but his posts were very off putting. Anyway, point of my post is when I was recommended his post the first time I was really shocked he was a Diet account! I'm always showing my partner his posts when they get recommended like 'how hell is this a diet or even healthy eating'. I can't belive what I just read that he had two mcdonalds, a Chinese takeaway and then snacks/hot chocolate in one day! I'm overweight and I wouldn't/couldn't eat all that in one day. Actually I couldn't eat it all on one weekend! He needs a professional therapist not slimming world!

I wonder if he’ll jump on the calorie counting bandwagon.. but then he’d have to face up to the sheer thousands of calories he overeats by on ‘off plan’ days

12 days off for Kirky, cue the posts of takeaway after takeaway and then, I don’t know where that half a stone came from. Please feel sorry for me. Such a prick