sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I only just found this thread 😂
This guy is the biggest yoyo with slimming world ever. I wish he’d just give it up as a bad job! He can’t stick to ‘plan’ EVER. He’s got an eating disorder quite clearly thanks to good old slimming world. I’m sick of seeing the posts like ‘it started out so well then I guzzled 5 McDonald’s down mi throat’ then gained 2lb to lose 1lb next week then gains another 1lB. WHY does he pay slimming world? He’s clearly not doing it right.
I’ve told him to calorie count loads of times n it doesn’t stick in his head!

Reactions: 3
Yesterday’s food Jesus, chips with 2 meals and waffles and hash browns with the other, plus dessert and sweets. This is just what he posts no doubt snacks between as well. I personally think he will end up back where he was originally as he hasn’t changed his relationship with food.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday’s food Jesus, chips with 2 meals and waffles and hash browns with the other, plus dessert and sweets. This is just what he posts no doubt snacks between as well. I personally think he will end up back where he was originally as he hasn’t changed his relationship with food.
This is exactly what’s wrong with slimming world! I couldn’t believe he’d had chips with lunch and his tea! If I’d eaten a big cooked lunch there’s no way I could eat a cooked tea too.

Reactions: 2
C03F2C37-EB0E-4185-ADE5-2B2796291A3B.png

Clearly she’s been introduced to the kids then if she’s been out walking with him today. Wonder what the kids think. She’s young enough to be their sister 😂

Never shown his scales for weigh in either. I'm positive he weighs much more than he claims now

Reactions: 1
Is he moving in with Kirsty, can’t see this lasting.
FC2C725F-E6FF-49D9-B84A-A4AAE4C24BC1.png

I meant to come and say this last night but forgot 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d put money on them moving in together 🤢 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, what the duck does a young woman like her see in that old perv!