sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks that way! He’s even had the kids staying over by the looks of it! 🤦‍♀️ Actually do not understand it at all!
I wonder if he will ever address it properly on his insta or just keep with the sly tags in the hope that no one will actually pick up on it 🙄

Reactions: 1
I see he’s put on 4lbs again, I wonder why? Not like he’s had 3 takeaways in one week🤭

(I’m not against takeaways at all but Kirk is one greedy bastard)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If they have moved in together I wonder how long it will take for them to put loads of weight on again. He think he will push his ways on her. He is food obsessed defo has some sort of eating disorder.

If they have moved in together I wonder how long it will take for them to put loads of weight on again. He think he will push his ways on her. He is food obsessed defo has some sort of eating disorder.
He eats food a toddler would eat if you didn't make them have vegetables

• Haha
McDonald’s for breakfast, lunch and gonna have a Chinese for dinner. How inspirational for your thousands of followers, absolute prick.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
OMG! I’m so glad I found this thread! This guy is something else! He’s so wet, how on earth has he attracted any women?! I can’t be doinh with all the emotional crap. Is it attention seeking or is he genuinely in need of help? This latest gf is clearly not as into it as much as him as he tags her in anything and everything, and comments on all of her posts, and she barely tags him. And how has he possibly lost 3lb this week with the amount he’s eaten?! Today’s breakfast & lunch was over 3300 calories and he’s now having chinese! 😳

Actually cannot get over the sheer amount he has consumed today. Don’t get me wrong I love my feed but that is just pure greed! Doesn’t even include the hotel chocolat or millies cookie he’s planning on eating 🤮

Reactions: 1
Jesus I thought I was greedy but basically had quadruple Mcdonalds and a Chinese takeaway in one day?? That is actually disgusting (and I love a Maccies). I'd feel tit if I had two takeaways in a week. (I'm fat by the way so not being high is mighty!)

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t know how he affords it, doesn’t he work in Asda? To have that many takeaways in one day let alone a week is SO expensive, and he can’t be on good money?!