SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what to think of this…. He barely acknowledges her existence on social media, yet now she’s losing weight he posts….. maybe I’m cynical and he’s actually trying to be supportive but part of me thinks he’s done this to make her think the better I look the prouder he is going to be of me. Wonder if this is his way of getting her to look like she did when they first met

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not sure what to think of this…. He barely acknowledges her existence on social media, yet now she’s losing weight he posts….. maybe I’m cynical and he’s actually trying to be supportive but part of me thinks he’s done this to make her think the better I look the prouder he is going to be of me. Wonder if this is his way of getting her to look like she did when they first met
Defo a red flag 🚩 its almost like positive reinforcement you'd do with a pet, reward the behaviour you like

100% agree. Like I keep saying on here, look back at the pics they had together when she was 'slim' he was all over her. Look at the ones she's posted when she's gained weight, he's barely touching her/looking at her

He never comments on her posts, never responds to the million tags she tags him in, never posts her. She's setting herself up for massive heartache with this one. She barely knows him.

Reactions: 1
exactly and as awful as it sounds,she will not lose the weight this time round, last time she was dangerously skinny due to im guessing some kind of eating disorder due to the restrictions of slimming world, so why push yourself back into that for a guy!

Reactions: 2
Jesus this girl is crying out for attention and validation shes even joined a pug group! She is not happy and its sad to see shes gone from one unhealthy life (the skinny skinny SW) to being single and sweemingly happy for once but then jumping into a new relationship and gaining a new eating disorder (not meaning to diminish any ED) and just desperately trying to be loved or shown some attention

Why is she moaning she never sees him? Does he constantly work away?

It's all a bit weird. I'd be highly suspicious Why he got rid of his instagram account. Unless she told him to of course

Why is she moaning she never sees him? Does he constantly work away?

It's all a bit weird. I'd be highly suspicious Why he got rid of his instagram account. Unless she told him to of course
I think he works away some nights of the week becaus3 she was posting him a few days ago, again she just gets dramatic for attention! yes the IG thing is weird too!

Classy as always!
The question is, who's HE been riding for 4 days?

She's on a ultra low carb starvation diet again. Eating rabbit food with ham etc. She won't stick to it. How can she be a PT and let herself behave like this?? Not a good advert!

Reactions: 5
Classy as always!
Honestly does she have no friends, if i was constantly posting about how much I want to shag my boyfriend on social media my friends and family would be like mate wtf is wrong with you, get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😬😬 wow. Ive just had a baby, was a size 14 before, ate tit for 9 months and am now an 18 and i am still a good 2-4 sizes smaller than her. I know she has a binge eating disorder but jesus she must have put on like 7 stone at least

ETA - as much as i know i know im being bitchy i do genuinely feel sorry for her. I would feel so unsupported if my bf didnt spot the warming signs of me binging and didnt say anything or like take over the cooking or food shopping or stop me from having a takeaway every single night to help me eat well if he knew i had an eating disorder

Attachments

• Wow
I think what shocks me the most is just how quickly she’s gained it. As someone who has lost weight (not close to how much she lost originally!) as an overweight person it’s amazing how quickly you feel better. Things like less pressure on your knees. Aches and pains when you wake up. The list goes on. So to have got down to as low as she did (personally I think things went to low but her route into fitness things seemed to improve) to be where she is at now. With her work schedule etc she must feel so sluggish!

Reactions: 6
I think what shocks me the most is just how quickly she’s gained it. As someone who has lost weight (not close to how much she lost originally!) as an overweight person it’s amazing how quickly you feel better. Things like less pressure on your knees. Aches and pains when you wake up. The list goes on. So to have got down to as low as she did (personally I think things went to low but her route into fitness things seemed to improve) to be where she is at now. With her work schedule etc she must feel so sluggish!
it is pretty shocking. but that's what happens when you lose weight quickly it comes back on just as quickly. especially if she was at such a deficit. Theres really nothing wrong with her snacks don't know why she gets so much hate for that, she's only missing a fat, really.

i still don't get this girl though. she's planning a wedding and she's not yet announced engagement? so weird... does he even know?

it is pretty shocking. but that's what happens when you lose weight quickly it comes back on just as quickly. especially if she was at such a deficit. Theres really nothing wrong with her snacks don't know why she gets so much hate for that, she's only missing a fat, really.

i still don't get this girl though. she's planning a wedding and she's not yet announced engagement? so weird... does he even know?
It's not her "snack" though. She will pretend it is, but when she did SW last time she was living off a few cups of barely cooked veg. It is following the same pattern. She's got a fair bit of weight to lose so she shouldn't be reducing her cals so drastically to begin with or she will start binging again and be back to square one. As a PT you'd think she'd be aware of this

These aren’t snacks she’s showing they are Meals
---

They got engagement in November

Attachments

Someone on here said she has an engineering degree-- engineer in what? smart cookie, must be good with maths.

I noticed yesterday he posted her SW certificate on her stories and said he’s proud… deffo only acknowledges her about her losing weight as he wants her to be like when he met her

Reactions: 3
I noticed yesterday he posted her SW certificate on her stories and said he’s proud… deffo only acknowledges her about her losing weight as he wants her to be like when he met her
I mean I can kind of see why as she has changed drastically since they 1st met, she was slim and was doing well in her PT job, seemed outgoing etc then fast forward to now she's put on a lot of weight, seemingly given up on the PT thing, is a ready made mum to his kid, he's probably thinking wtf happened?!