SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do kinda get that, I guess when you first get with someone it’s attraction which initially draws you to them, but looking at his Insta for the last few months it’s like she doesn’t exist yet if the last two weeks where she has lost weight he’s shared her post encouraging her. I’m worried she’s going to then push herself, especially with her ED, to try and keep him happy

I mean I can kind of see why as she has changed drastically since they 1st met, she was slim and was doing well in her PT job, seemed outgoing etc then fast forward to now she's put on a lot of weight, seemingly given up on the PT thing, is a ready made mum to his kid, he's probably thinking wtf happened?!

Never done SW so just curious if her meals are representative of what they recommend you to eat?

Never done SW so just curious if her meals are representative of what they recommend you to eat?
i did slimming world a few years ago and that is pretty much what i ate.
When i did it -
Salad, fruit, veg, meat, pasta, rice was all ‘free food’ so you can eat as much of that as you want

then you get 2 ‘healthy a’ options which is like cheese, milk, youghurt and 1 healthy B which is like bread or cereal

you then get ‘syns’ dependant on your weight so for me i wanted to lose 2 stone i had 15 syns and that would cover a mars bar for example but everything has diff syn values and if you are very overweight youre allowed more syns.

it might have changed now cos this was a few years ago but i doubt its that different!

Reactions: 1
She's doing an ultra low carb version of SW that's very restrictive called "SP Days" which should only be done for a day or two at the time. She distorts and restricts her food so badly she should know better being a PT

• Wow
Anyone think she must have been told to cool it on the photos of his daughter? She’s in the video but off to the side.

Ah thanks both. I would have been surprised if it was standard as it screams eating disorder to me, she's clearly back to her old problematic food habits. Really unfortunate

I think so too and I think it’s all to please him
Ah thanks both. I would have been surprised if it was standard as it screams eating disorder to me, she's clearly back to her old problematic food habits. Really unfortunate

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’d say she’s bigger tbh
Wow.
I haven't followed her much, is she saying out in public she's not trying to lose weight or that SW was bad? Or does she ignore the fact she's put on a lot of weight.
She was so tiny after SW but she was clearly obsessed I remember she would just have a coffee and do a workout and go to work and not eat for hours..

Although that’s not the first ‘big’ picture she has posted recently, it’s really noticeable next to her boyfriend, he is tiny in comparison