SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how desperate does she come across, Rudi likes a red head…. So she dyes her hair red! I know she hasn’t hidden it and I’ve mentioned on her before but in that video to Rudi I cannot get over her weight gain, her face is so puffy.

Reactions: 4
She is grim…. Now using a picture of the dog to talk about her sex life…. Unless I’m dirty minded and she’s talking about food
Yeah she's referring to noshing off her head fella ..... unless of course she's on about the copious amounts of food she rams down her neck daily

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So now Sarah "pick me" Linney wants to get a motorbike.. no doubt to follow "bae" when he makes an excuse to go out without her after he's been away all week yet again. Wtf is she upto

So now Sarah "pick me" Linney wants to get a motorbike.. no doubt to follow "bae" when he makes an excuse to go out without her after he's been away all week yet again. Wtf is she upto
the girl who changes personality depending on the guy she's with. WHY DO WOMEN DO THIS?? I get that they can turn you on to things that you haven't done, but damn, your whole personality?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but this photo of her was taken 4 stone ago at least. It’s false advertisement
I’d still go to a chubby trainer, and I actually used to. Found out she suffered from early menopause (she was 27), she was like 2.5 ST “overweight”. She was actually one of the most popular PT’s at the gym because she wasn’t “intimidating”. All I cared about was perfecting my form and having a supportive coach and she was the human form of sunshine. But I prob wouldn’t go to this sort. 😂

I’ve had shredded PT’s and overweight ones, the best ones are the ones that care about form and don’t try to push their own ideology on to you. A nice balance where they know the gym isn’t your life and that you’ll have a cocktail or 10 every now and again.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had shredded PT’s and overweight ones, the best ones are the ones that care about form and don’t try to push their own ideology on to you. A nice balance where they know the gym isn’t your life and that you’ll have a cocktail or 10 every now and again.
I can’t stand those PT that shame you and say “my client has two young kids, works full time and makes time to come to gym” but fail to tell you what the person is lacking in their life. Because you can’t have it ALLLLL at the same time. And of course it’s easier for them, working out is their life. Their view on it is distorted.

She should update her pics so her clients know exactly what they are getting when she shows up to train them. When people book a trainer, they're looking for many different things. Some people may even relate to her better and feel more comfortable training with someone who struggles with their weight, rather than an ultra fit lean gym rat. And some people are looking for a trainer with a lifestyle/body goals they can emulate. It's personal preference.

So looks like shes picking up a bike this weekend, she is defo having a quarter life crisis. That was such an impulse purchase, has she even got her bike license? Also who is going to take the dog to ‘school’ as she says and how will she pick his child up from school? Shes defo gonna regret buying it!

It's just an excuse to follow him around. He should have bought the bike for her if he wanted his woman with him. She's like an overbearing mother with him It's embarrassing how little he does for her

So looks like shes picking up a bike this weekend, she is defo having a quarter life crisis. That was such an impulse purchase, has she even got her bike license? Also who is going to take the dog to ‘school’ as she says and how will she pick his child up from school? Shes defo gonna regret buying it!
I think she said they still have a "family car" aka his car. So she's living in his house, now she'll be driving his car because she sold hers to buy a bike - also his hobby.. seems like she's got no independence at all tbh

Reactions: 1
Lolollll looks like someone’s a new Deliveroo driver

• Haha
They're getting married apparently... booked the date in secret. I'll believe it when I see it