SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a desperate beg, she actually gives me the boak 🤮
I really don’t see why she feels that that should be shared… no one cares if you’re getting a regular shag, or if your dog watches/participates, you’re just making everyone cringe like mad! I’d rather be alone and celibate than as unhinged as her.

Reactions: 1
🤮🤮 The fact that she set her camera up to waddle back and straddle the bike is so funny to me 😂😂
IMG_4873.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Lulz, did i miss something? wedding venu?? are they even engaged? i am sure i would see a post about it?
is she in denial?

Not to body shame but I can’t believe she’s still a personal trainer, PT’s are supposed to be a source of inspiration
Aw, that's quite a lot of weight back on. She can't be too far off her high weight? But losing 10 stone in a year by eating mainly veg was never going to be sustainable long term.

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused, I thought she was a qualified PT? Surely anyone with a shred of knowledge about nutrition wouldn’t need to go back to SW, especially when it clearly caused her all manner of issues before! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’ll just repeat the same cycle all over again - develop an eating disorder facilitated by SW, become very thin for her wedding then gain virtually all of it back again. Utter madness!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The fact that she mentions that spending £200 a month on a coach is not money she wants to spend, but until recently was still trying to get private PT clients makes me laugh. Like shes sat there saying coaches aren't worth it, while trying to be some kind of coach herself, probably charging at least £25 per hour so a client that does 1 session per week would be spending £200 a month with her

Reactions: 6
The fact that she mentions that spending £200 a month on a coach is not money she wants to spend, but until recently was still trying to get private PT clients makes me laugh. Like shes sat there saying coaches aren't worth it, while trying to be some kind of coach herself, probably charging at least £25 per hour so a client that does 1 session per week would be spending £200 a month with her
I think attacking the industry she's trying to make money in is a bad move and weird way of justifying SW which was clearly bad for her previously. I think she's willing to lose weight at any cost at this point?

Reactions: 3
It's not a great look as a coach if she doesn't have the discipline to coach herself to her own goals. Why would she need to pay someone in the first place.

I've said the same about these slimming world consultants who bark orders at you on food optimisation, all while needing to lose a good few stone themselves

Reactions: 2
I actually feel really sorry for her. She’s struggled massively with her weight and obviously got to a really dangerous place with her restricting. I hope she can find peace and love for herself

I too have struggled with my weight over the last 3 years and luckily have a supportive husband, I hope she doesn’t feel any pressure from that side too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually feel really sorry for her. She’s struggled massively with her weight and obviously got to a really dangerous place with her restricting. I hope she can find peace and love for herself

I too have struggled with my weight over the last 3 years and luckily have a supportive husband, I hope she doesn’t feel any pressure from that side too.
She would ignore any red flags because she's absolutely besotted with him. I don't think she will cope if he turns out to be a wrong un

Reactions: 1