SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.
I haven't followed her much, is she saying out in public she's not trying to lose weight or that SW was bad? Or does she ignore the fact she's put on a lot of weight.
She was so tiny after SW but she was clearly obsessed I remember she would just have a coffee and do a workout and go to work and not eat for hours..
She’s doing slimming world again now. Despite knowing it made her ill before 🙃 and despite the fact she’s a ‘PT’

Reactions: 2
Most PTs have very limited training in nutrition. Most just pass on advice they’ve got from James Smith or The Fitness Chef. If you’re really unlucky they will have you on the same diet plan as them which usually includes a variety of chicken, rice and greens and eggs for breakfast. Snacks will be a rice cake, protein shake or something with 0% Greek yogurt and protein powder mixed in. Fruit will be in the form of berries only and kiss goodbye to enjoying any vegetable that isn’t green!

Reactions: 1
of course she has, tell me you read tattle life without saying you read tattle life.
I can't believe she was posting about how fed up she is with the bike, how she's had to do it to to cut costs to make ends meet! She got that bike to follow him on his. What's he paying in that house? She's at home all depressed, and he's living it up "working" at Edinburgh Festival?

I don't think they'll get married, not in a million years. He never posts her, never likes her posts etc. It's all so unbalanced

Reactions: 3
Moaning about trying to save money by getting a motorbike etc etc… throws a birthday party for a dog with balloon arches etc

following her purely for the entertainment value at this point 😂

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she was posting about how fed up she is with the bike, how she's had to do it to to cut costs to make ends meet! She got that bike to follow him on his. What's he paying in that house? She's at home all depressed, and he's living it up "working" at Edinburgh Festival?

I don't think they'll get married, not in a million years. He never posts her, never likes her posts etc. It's all so unbalanced
it's like she doesn't realize that there's weather proof outfits for a bike? I know we complain about her a lot on here, but i seriously hate influencers who complain just to complain

I swear she’s not long started in this job and now she’s leaving?! Definitely trying to be cryptic with it too! Hmmmm

Has she put up any slimming world posts in the last few weeks? Or is she off it already?

Has she put up any slimming world posts in the last few weeks? Or is she off it already?
I hope she has enjoyed her holiday and has come to her senses about slimming world. She has clearly had an eating disorder so she shouldn’t be going any where near a slimming world group. As a personal trainer I thought she would know better.

Reactions: 1
Has she got a new job or has she just quit? She was moaning about money not so long ago. She seems such hard work. All she does is moan