Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zivaahun

Can't believe I found this girl again, or she came up as someone to follow. I actually used follow her then my fitness account got hacked, luckily I found her again. I didn't really like her weird food posts, "posting this drink for the gram", etc. Saw she gained weight, not surprised she gained weight with such an unhealthy relationship with food. That can only really be cured with lots of therapy.

I'm not sure what slimming world is, but is it like Weight Watchers?

Sarah will always be a "fat girl" at heart, unless she gets help, but sounds like she is. This is probably her first relationship with a bloke like this, not sure what her other guy looked like. But I am sure when she was over weight she probably never thought she could get a dude like him (not that he's anything special). No surprise she's real loved up, some girls just love hard quick & intensely. Rather odd that she's acting like his kid's mom, how long have then been together?

Also, I saw something like "I wasn't able to afford this"? Was she having money issues? Someone also mentioned that she has an engineer degree? what? Really? What kind of engineer is she and why isn't she doing that full time?

Megapuff

Chatty Member
I’d say she’s bigger tbh
Wow.
I haven't followed her much, is she saying out in public she's not trying to lose weight or that SW was bad? Or does she ignore the fact she's put on a lot of weight.
She was so tiny after SW but she was clearly obsessed I remember she would just have a coffee and do a workout and go to work and not eat for hours..

Hatefake

VIP Member
I do kinda get that, I guess when you first get with someone it’s attraction which initially draws you to them, but looking at his Insta for the last few months it’s like she doesn’t exist yet if the last two weeks where she has lost weight he’s shared her post encouraging her. I’m worried she’s going to then push herself, especially with her ED, to try and keep him happy

I mean I can kind of see why as she has changed drastically since they 1st met, she was slim and was doing well in her PT job, seemed outgoing etc then fast forward to now she's put on a lot of weight, seemingly given up on the PT thing, is a ready made mum to his kid, he's probably thinking wtf happened?!

Purplerain

I don't understand this woman at all tbh. She lost 10 stone on slimming world which is obviously a big achievement but she didn't use any syns, she was then way too thin, and is now a coach now she's bulked up a bit. Madness 🤣

Jsssc-B

Not pregnancy either as she can’t stop talking about how hungover she is today.. she works out so much, it’s literally her job 😂

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
i thought there was a thread on her before too has it been deleted may be ?
the thing is her weight loss is brilliant but she didnt follow sw exactly to get there she half starved herself which is why im so shocked she has manged to keep it off but then i think she has some sort of eating disorder myself
her photo shoot she did a while look looks ridiclous honestly it looks like her head does not even go with her body as her body just looks stupid