SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope for the cleaners sake she didn’t see this story. How bleeping disrespectful.
Unless it's on the pre-agreed jobs then no, that's not why they bleeping pay her! What a pair of twats! She's changed since she's been with him and not for the better

Watching the video from the doorbell she uploaded she deffo knows her angles, she looks bigger than her pictures (not that it’s a bad thing, she just looks different to the pictures she posts)

Reactions: 1
Not being horrible as her figure is still ok and certainly better than mine but looking at her last grid post and her latest story she’s certainly put on some weight which would make me question going to her if I was looking on starting personal training

Reactions: 2
Not being horrible as her figure is still ok and certainly better than mine but looking at her last grid post and her latest story she’s certainly put on some weight which would make me question going to her if I was looking on starting personal training
Her portions are huge! It’s like she’s gone from one extreme to the other

Her portions are huge! It’s like she’s gone from one extreme to the other
I was thinking that. Her food diary is like double portions of everything

I still think she's trying for a baby or may even be pregnant. I know people moan at speculation but I don't think she can make it more obvious she's as broody as a chicken on a nest

I actually think the extra weight looks good on her, but it really does baffle me that her job is in a gym and she’s put on that much

20000000% she’s wanting a baby, strikes me as the kind of girl that even if he’s not fully on board she’ll come off contraception and won’t say anything 🙃 she’s already playing mum to his kid 😂 she reeks of desperation

Sorry to double post but “can already see our wedding day photos”
Jesus Christ they’re not even engaged and barely been together 5 minutes 😂

If she carries on the way she is he'll soon get bored of her. She's so desperate and smothering. It's bizarre behaviour

She came out of a long term relationship and jumped into this new one and went straight to milestones she was probably approaching with her ex.
She's changed so much , I remember I started following her on 2018 I think and gosh she's so different now

She came out of a long term relationship and jumped into this new one and went straight to milestones she was probably approaching with her ex.
She's changed so much , I remember I started following her on 2018 I think and gosh she's so different now

Yes I was thinking that! Swear we barely heard anything about the ex? He had a lucky escape anyway