SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not pregnancy either as she can’t stop talking about how hungover she is today.. she works out so much, it’s literally her job 😂

Yeah no shade when people gain weight- I gained 20kg over the past couple of years (thanks pandemic wine habit), but if my literal place of work was a gym I'd be concerned 🤣

Maybe relationship issues?

Reactions: 2
Don't wanna double post but anyway - I get the impression she does everything round the house for him, cooking, cleaning, washing up, laundry, making the kids lunch...

Reactions: 1
Yeah no shade when people gain weight- I gained 20kg over the past couple of years (thanks pandemic wine habit), but if my literal place of work was a gym I'd be concerned 🤣

Maybe relationship issues?
I thought maybe she’s put on weight because she’s happy? That was certainly the case for me 🤣

But yeah it does appear like she does everything!

I would assume she’s gained weight cos she’s eating a massive bloody steak for breakfast most days. Compared to what she used to eat is ridiculous

• Haha
She jumps from one fad to the next with regards to weight loss. She was obese then lost weight with SW and then did an UPfitness programme that saw her lose her mind and now she’s gained some weight back and eating steak. She needs to find balance for her mind and body!

The picture of her face she uploaded early this morning looks proper bloated, she’s quite a cat fish! And for a once independent girl she comes across way too desperate with her current boyfriend and his daughter

For Some reason this thread wasn't in my searches....anyway, let's wait for the pregnancy announcement. She's going to be using "natural cycles" to (accidently not on purpose) fall pregnant, like Rebecca Lamb 😏

Reactions: 5
She’s a joke man, they have been together what? 6 months max? Already playing ‘ mummy’ to his kid and planning another 🫠 it’s going to end in tears

I find it bizarre! I guess when you know you know but she was with her last boyfriend for like 10 years or something? She’s just jumped straight into a new relationship

Her story of the child in her pink pjs made me feel uncomfortable as it was captioned ‘pink to make the boys wink’… that child is about 6, no!? Also, not her child 😂 if I was the mum I’d be fuming about someone postingpictures of my daughter to thousands of followers with that caption 🤮

Last edited:
It’s really weird that she’s done a whole post of their texts like who actually needs to see that ?!

Reactions: 3
Looked up the ex, she seems like a really nice lady, she’s moved on with a new partner it seems. The amount Sarah posts of her I assumed the mum wasn’t in the little girls life but she’s clearly very present. She’s very pretty too. I wonder if she proper wants to publicly show the little girl love to impress him. She just seems very intense with him after such a short space of time being together

Looked up the ex, she seems like a really nice lady, she’s moved on with a new partner it seems. The amount Sarah posts of her I assumed the mum wasn’t in the little girls life but she’s clearly very present. She’s very pretty too. I wonder if she proper wants to publicly show the little girl love to impress him. She just seems very intense with him after such a short space of time being together
How did you find the kids mum? X

Christ she actually wrote a big soppy Fathers Day post to him.

it’s not your kid!!!!! 🤯

Was bored the other night so looked him up on Facebook. If you go back on his pictures far enough she is tagged in
After your post I stalked all of them… 😂

sarah uploads more photos of that girl than I upload of my own child 🥲 who is the same age as Sorayah and is MY baby. Its not on.

Last edited: