Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
I think the jewellery maker aimstwin gifted her a necklace to gain extra followers etc and had a justified rant about her recently ( didn’t name names) saying she was not tagging the necklace in her photos despite wearing it regularly and it was an expensive piece of jewellery.
Ooh! That’s juicy! I just checked her IG but can’t find where she wrote about it? What did she write?

Sarah actually never replies to any comments now I come to think about it

Last edited:

Babysnark

I'm surprised she's deleted it tbh. I thought she would be all ' we don't care, we're in love '

Hmm funny that eh.. working away, no communication with Mrs OTT & now no social media.. hmmm.

What does he do, does anyone know? X
He's a "videographer" according to his profile she tagged in her story above. I think he followed Paul the Joker the comedian guy around for a bit

Rjs92

Throwback to when she was using the most face changing filter ever on every story. Obviously she had started putting on the weight at that point and was using the filters to feel better about herself but i bet looking back or posting a photo like this makes her feel sad even though she never looked like that anyways!

Attachments

Babysnark

She's now talking about getting rid of her relationship weight gain 🥴 How much can she have gained in 6 weeks 🤣

zivaahun

Lulz, did i miss something? wedding venu?? are they even engaged? i am sure i would see a post about it?
is she in denial?

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Nothing says “Eating Dosirder” quite like having a few shreds of steak and iceberg lettuce for breakfast!
Ha, I got the impression she’s eased off the strict eating plan but after seeing that perhaps not! Or maybe getting back into it? I couldn’t be having lettuce for breakfast!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's just an excuse to follow him around. He should have bought the bike for her if he wanted his woman with him. She's like an overbearing mother with him It's embarrassing how little he does for her

zivaahun

I think what shocks me the most is just how quickly she’s gained it. As someone who has lost weight (not close to how much she lost originally!) as an overweight person it’s amazing how quickly you feel better. Things like less pressure on your knees. Aches and pains when you wake up. The list goes on. So to have got down to as low as she did (personally I think things went to low but her route into fitness things seemed to improve) to be where she is at now. With her work schedule etc she must feel so sluggish!
it is pretty shocking. but that's what happens when you lose weight quickly it comes back on just as quickly. especially if she was at such a deficit. Theres really nothing wrong with her snacks don't know why she gets so much hate for that, she's only missing a fat, really.

i still don't get this girl though. she's planning a wedding and she's not yet announced engagement? so weird... does he even know?

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I’ll be tribute! Be back in 15 😂😂

Christ almighty.

In the first 15 seconds she talks about them being a little family then shows clips of the daughter.

she moved in after like a month 😳 now they’ve been together 6 months.

They talk about their sex life (????) and she says he never wants it anymore

He farts

she asks him when will we have our own baby (bet she asked herself that question lol) and he says to be continued.
At six months me and MrSnarky were still ragging like dirty old bulls, I'd be concerned tbh whilst appreciate everyone's normal differs 😳

Babysnark

Not sure what to think of this…. He barely acknowledges her existence on social media, yet now she’s losing weight he posts….. maybe I’m cynical and he’s actually trying to be supportive but part of me thinks he’s done this to make her think the better I look the prouder he is going to be of me. Wonder if this is his way of getting her to look like she did when they first met
Defo a red flag 🚩 its almost like positive reinforcement you'd do with a pet, reward the behaviour you like