Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babysnark

I would NOT be happy with someone else making my kids scrapbook and posting their full name everywhere. Fine she’s in the kids life as they live together but no need to broadcast it! I have a scrapbook for my son and the thought of another woman doing it makes my blood boil 😡

She just reeks of insecurity doesn’t she? It’s so creeeepy

I was being generous 😂😂😂
I think it's been 4 months max, but I suppose when you're in love after 3 weeks and move in together after 6, time moves differently 🥴

Mfranks

Do you think she has him blocked from some of her stories? My boyfriend would defo be like why did you post that thats so weird if i had posted that and he saw!
I don't think he's on Instagram anymore, I can't find him x

fluffybunny101

I just can’t believe how different her life looks compared to 2 years ago! Like I known her weight loss raises some questions in respect of health with her binge eating disorder but if you take that, her gym commitment, becoming a PT etc, the amount of discipline that will have taken compared to now. The stark difference is just insane!

truffletrot

VIP Member
Seems like she’s having a hard time of it all really. That photo shoot never happened she was counting down the days to.
Someone commented on one of her alarmingly thin transformation posts “In a year you’ll either have an ED or you’ll have gained it back and admitted it made you miserable”

I don’t wish ill on her at all but the strictness is too much. Her food is so bland without sauces, cheese, butter, oil. You can’t seriously enjoy eating that!

Babysnark

Yeah I can't see her either, anyone know her business page handles?

Weren't they building a gym together or something lol

lucysuga

The difference in her face, I’m sorry but why would people be paying her to be a PT/coach
exactly! the amount of calories she consumes is ridiculous for someone who is not working out hardly anymore, before yesas she was training and coaching but now surely she knows she needs to lower it?

Jsssc-B

Why has she bothered with the weird hashtags why doesn’t she just write I SMOKED DRUGS - it’s legal in Amsterdam ffs 😂 #edgy

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Totally agree. She obviously knew the SW accounts get the most followers. She did a few Q&A’s and did admit that she never used her syns and also replied to one saying she didn’t always use her Healthy Extra’s and you shouldn’t feel pressure too! 😱 She also never ate rice, pasta etc! Just horrible blended up vegetables she called a ‘soup’.

I saw that post about bingeing and thought the same, she never mentioned it. She had soo many concerned comments over her photo posted about 2 months ago, she looked way too thin and people were just pointing out to be careful. Fair play to her though she didn’t delete the comments just left them there. I hope nobody thinks that her weight loss is actually anything to look up to

I know from being on a weight loss mission myself for last 1.5 years that it can get addictive, obsessive, and all of these things. You have to just be wary to rest it if you feel you’re becoming that obsessed. Which isn’t easy because weight loss requires a lot of dedication. I think personally Sarah looks way too thin 😖 I have no idea if she’s still going to SW because I know they don’t accept you if you’re outside target weight, she reached that ages ago, but still eats very little. I wonder if she’s still losing weight. Who packs a packet of Quorn slices for a snack on holiday?!
I've followed her and I agree. She seems obsessional 🙉 It's one extreme to the other with SW accounts lately.

Babysnark

I think she said she weighs the most she has in a long time not ever, I don't think she's back to her starting weight before slimming world?

lucysuga

I'm sorry but she's appaa fully qualified trainer and is running a 'lose weight' group and after the 1st week she is saying she weighs the most she ever has? I'd be changing trainers real fast!

sorry should say apparently lol