SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand this woman at all tbh. She lost 10 stone on slimming world which is obviously a big achievement but she didn't use any syns, she was then way too thin, and is now a coach now she's bulked up a bit. Madness 🤣

I don't understand this woman at all tbh. She lost 10 stone on slimming world which is obviously a big achievement but she didn't use any syns, she was then way too thin, and is now a coach now she's bulked up a bit. Madness 🤣
I'm just sit of the filtered photos, who is she kidding she does not look like that 🤣

Is it not a little odd she is so invested in her partners child after what, 2 months? It’s nice she cares as lots wouldn’t but if I was the kids mother I’d be a bit cross

Reactions: 2
If I was that child’s mother, ooooooft. I’d be not happy

Why does she post this tit anyway, is it to rub it in somewhat?

Who makes a kids scrapbook that you’ve known 6 months?
I came here to say this! Also why does she have to broadcast her name and pictures! It’s not right!

Reactions: 3
So bloody weird. Wonder if the kid see’s her mum? Also wonder if he’s happy for her sharing his daughter so much.

Reactions: 3
If I was that child’s mother, ooooooft. I’d be not happy

Why does she post this tit anyway, is it to rub it in somewhat?

Who makes a kids scrapbook that you’ve known 6 months?
I don't even think it's 6 months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would NOT be happy with someone else making my kids scrapbook and posting their full name everywhere. Fine she’s in the kids life as they live together but no need to broadcast it! I have a scrapbook for my son and the thought of another woman doing it makes my blood boil 😡

She just reeks of insecurity doesn’t she? It’s so creeeepy

I don't even think it's 6 months 🤣
I was being generous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I would NOT be happy with someone else making my kids scrapbook and posting their full name everywhere. Fine she’s in the kids life as they live together but no need to broadcast it! I have a scrapbook for my son and the thought of another woman doing it makes my blood boil 😡

She just reeks of insecurity doesn’t she? It’s so creeeepy

I was being generous 😂😂😂
I think it's been 4 months max, but I suppose when you're in love after 3 weeks and move in together after 6, time moves differently 🥴