SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people think she reads here? It's funny how people say how she's looking rough and and she goes and gets her hair and eyebrows done...

Reactions: 1
Do people think she reads here? It's funny how people say how she's looking rough and and she goes and gets her hair and eyebrows done...
And her bloke sharing a story of her new hair. He never says anything nice about her, so hopefully it's made him think how it comes across

Reactions: 4
The chin on her, she looks like something from bo selecta. The poor pug is like ffs I’m lumbered with her now

• Haha
Maybe my timelines are obscured but hadn’t she only just started the new job?! Also she is always saying about money?!

It was only the other day she was sharing pics of her designs and going on about her job. She can't stick at anything, but she certainly loves to moan!

With the binge eating, the inability to stick at anything and the obsessive traits i’d say she’s a prime candidate for an adhd diagnosis!

I just can’t believe how different her life looks compared to 2 years ago! Like I known her weight loss raises some questions in respect of health with her binge eating disorder but if you take that, her gym commitment, becoming a PT etc, the amount of discipline that will have taken compared to now. The stark difference is just insane!

Makes you wonder if he is behind this. Inability to now hold down a job when she was in her role for years previously, major weight gain and an inability to get it iff (when she was so strict with herself previously- maybe a bit too strict) He barely acknowledges her existence on social media apart from when she was losing weight at slimming world. I hope I’m wrong but I’ve got a feeling her relationship is not a healthy one
I just can’t believe how different her life looks compared to 2 years ago! Like I known her weight loss raises some questions in respect of health with her binge eating disorder but if you take that, her gym commitment, becoming a PT etc, the amount of discipline that will have taken compared to now. The stark difference is just insane!

Makes you wonder if he is behind this. Inability to now hold down a job when she was in her role for years previously, major weight gain and an inability to get it iff (when she was so strict with herself previously- maybe a bit too strict) He barely acknowledges her existence on social media apart from when she was losing weight at slimming world. I hope I’m wrong but I’ve got a feeling her relationship is not a healthy one
It's deffo not healthy purely down to her level of obsession with him. Every little last thing revolves around him. It's cringe and painful. It doesn't come across as a young couple in love, it stinks of desperation of how terrified she is of losing him, and how she doesn't believe she's good enough. I too wonder what part he plays in this

Reactions: 3
It's deffo not healthy purely down to her level of obsession with him. Every little last thing revolves around him. It's cringe and painful. It doesn't come across as a young couple in love, it stinks of desperation of how terrified she is of losing him, and how she doesn't believe she's good enough. I too wonder what part he plays in this
so she went from obsessing over losing weight to obsessing over him. Definitely something not right there and she should probably see a professional

Reactions: 5
I think she is really struggling with her weight and having people to support her and guide her into the right path, her fiance doesn't seem to give a tit, she has no friends that she mentions or her family don't seem to be in touch alot, she's trying playing house but it's not working

Reactions: 5
so her new 'career' for the month is creative design......does this mean she's working with the bf? can't see that going well lol

It’s like she has no identity of her own anymore. Or she’s that insecure she can’t let him have anything for himself and has to muscle in on it
so her new 'career' for the month is creative design......does this mean she's working with the bf? can't see that going well lol

Reactions: 3
She seemed so much happier without him it's weird
I don't follow Sarah, but I saw her on my fyp as I follow a lot of outdoors/hiking content and during lockdown was looking at UK content.

Ok, so happier without him is not weird at all to me, this woman seemed to go down hill rapidly when she started dating him.

She has grown back to her original size (horrible after all that hard work and getting rid of her old clothes) quit various jobs and everything she does is centring him. He is using her as free child care, someone to pay the rent, take care of the housework and look after all his needs before he goes off for mysterious periods away for 'work' while she gets nothing in return. she then tries harder and harder, does more and more. Horrible situation for her, and she seems fairly sweet away from him, she used to go hiking etc but now apes his hobbies only (the bike)

If i were a friend or family member I'd advise her to dump him. He is his main priority which is bad as he had a small child, she should be a very close second after the child, he is mean to you and, tbh not attractive. move back to your family while you get back on track with your whole life, your work and weight/health. do not take him back if you loose all the weight you gained and he comes sniffing back again. You can find someone who trusts you like an equal and if not better off alone with the pug.

Reactions: 6