SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets more strange by the day. Is he Asian? What a bizarre thing to say. She can't even cope with the dog, it is always moan moan moan. And I am witch for saying this but she looks huge in her latest pics. She's back at her starting weight. I cannot BELIEVE he was laying in bed, watching all her videos on YouTube when she was super skinny. That's just weird to me!

Reactions: 5
She gets more strange by the day. Is he Asian? What a bizarre thing to say. She can't even cope with the dog, it is always moan moan moan. And I am witch for saying this but she looks huge in her latest pics. She's back at her starting weight. I cannot BELIEVE he was laying in bed, watching all her videos on YouTube when she was super skinny. That's just weird to me!
I feel awful saying it but not only do I agree with you I think she’s probably bigger now! And again so mean but she just doesn’t look good. Like I just had a look back at her old pictures and even if we take away the weight loss she always looked quite nice her hair looked nice I think she maybe dressed up a bit more back then with her and makeup and she rarely wears makeup now which obviously no one needs to wear makeup but it’s just such a stark contrast. Some of her outfits she’d put together were cute etc etc. I just think she always looks a bit of a mess now 😬 I know she’s suffered with poor mental health at times so I hope she’s looking after herself not just in relation to weight but the whole package!

Reactions: 5
When was he looking at her old YouTube vids? She does look very different.

Reactions: 1
I feel awful saying it but not only do I agree with you I think she’s probably bigger now! And again so mean but she just doesn’t look good. Like I just had a look back at her old pictures and even if we take away the weight loss she always looked quite nice her hair looked nice I think she maybe dressed up a bit more back then with her and makeup and she rarely wears makeup now which obviously no one needs to wear makeup but it’s just such a stark contrast. Some of her outfits she’d put together were cute etc etc. I just think she always looks a bit of a mess now 😬 I know she’s suffered with poor mental health at times so I hope she’s looking after herself not just in relation to weight but the whole package!
Yes. I think her obsession with this bloke and all her attempts to keep him is having a negative effect on her life and mental state. It's like it's a constant strain to her and she doesn't feel worthy of him. There's something really off about the situation. She also seems under a lot of pressure to bring money in. Sold her car etc. To copy him and get a bike. What is he paying for exactly? Their relationship is quite odd.

Men can be utter utter trash. I know a guy who has what he would say is a "plain jane frumpy" fat wife, who dotes on him in a sickly way. He refers to her as "the mortgage payer" 😳 He cheats on her left right and centre with whatever he can get. It's been going on for years. He has "work trips away" and all the rest. I asked him out straight one day why he treats her that way when he clearly doesn't love her or fancy her... he shrugged and said she's good to HIM 🤢 it absolutely disgusts me that he really doesn't care! As long as he's got sex on tap, a paid for home and his belly filled he literally does what he wants!

I hope something like that isn't the case for Sarah, as I believe if anything happened in her relationship, it would completely break her. He deffo pines for the skinny arm candy Sarah you can see that
---
When was he looking at her old YouTube vids? She does look very different.
It was on her stories the other day. He was watching her old skinny slimming world vlogs

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my god. That is bloody horrific. Honestly what is wrong with some people. When I hear stories like that coming from either men or women who are being treated poorly it breaks my heart. Especially as they are often the kindest of souls. I must admit before the weird sexual comments about this guy and other things that are a bit odd I thought Sarah seemed like a really sweet young girl and clearly very intelligent considering her degree etc. I think if she’s is happy that is wonderful but she needs to find value and worth in herself again. Like I’m totally understanding of people wanting to shed weight for their weddings but if you’re someone who is in a bigger body you have to do it for yourself and your health before anything else. I am a bigger person and I lost 4 stone over the course of about 6 months and it’s the first time I’d been successful because it wasn’t just about vanity or being better looking for this particular event in my life. I wanted to feel better, not feel tired running up the stairs or my knees hurting after being on them too long etc. Shes been successful before I have no doubt she could be again but I think she’s gotta do it for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What the bloody hell is she wearing? No wonder she feels tit all the time if she is going around like a bag lady
Screenshot_20231021_131428_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
She’s showing her half stone award, didn’t she get that recently? So quit and rejoined again?

Reactions: 2
I was quite shocked by that post. And if she's been diagnosed with binge eating disorder, there's no way she should be on sw. It will just fuel it
She’s just desperate to get thin for the wedding of the century, duck what it’s doing to get mental health 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hadn’t looked at her profile in a loooong time and wow she’s changed.
It's not just the weight gain either is it, it's everything about her. Quite sad really. I think the pressure of a wedding is the last thing she needs