Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always wanted to keep a running total of the costs, you go Glenn Coco! That's absolutely obscene behavior. In total she's spent half my yearly salary in one month :eek:
It's not even the cash amount that's sickening (though it does further hammer the ever widening disparity between the everyday person and influencers), but the actual number of items she buys.

If you're spending £5k (without going into debt), but it's on like, 5 items in a month, then whatever. But 40+ items?! Based on my personal consumption (I probs average 1.5 items a month), that would take me 2.5+ years to accumulate. Yet 40+ items in one month is something she thinks is SO CUTE.

Absolute mole.

Also, I'm frothing over the news Zara will be charging customers for online returns. So she'll either have to cough up money every time she returns half of her fortnightly hauls or she'll have to go into store to return 10 items. In. Person. Every. Time. How embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's not even the cash amount that's sickening (though it does further hammer the ever widening disparity between the everyday person and influencers), but the actual number of items she buys.

If you're spending £5k (without going into debt), but it's on like, 5 items in a month, then whatever. But 40+ items?! Based on my personal consumption (I probs average 1.5 items a month), that would take me 2.5+ years to accumulate. Yet 40+ items in one month is something she thinks is SO CUTE.

Absolute mole.

Also, I'm frothing over the news Zara will be charging customers for online returns. So she'll either have to cough up money every time she returns half of her fortnightly hauls or she'll have to go into store to return 10 items. In. Person. Every. Time. How embarrassing.
She will pay the 1.95. It’s not much compared to the affiliate income.

Reactions: 2
I do love the image of her dragging bags upon bags to Zara and the staff wading through a pile of clothes to scan for a return.

'Is there anything wrong with the 54 items you're returning today?'
'They weren't cute. Not the right vibes'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Created this account because I got so curious (and disgusted) about her spending habits and added up everything she's bought in her last 8 videos. That's a month's worth of vids; also, it's super bloody pathetic that she's bought something in every single one of her last 8 vids.

Not including the Dior saddle bag (£2.8k), she's spent almost £2.9k on 72 items! In ONE month. Based on her comments, she kept about £1.8k (40-ish items), which means she's added £4.6k of clothing, shoes and accs into her wardrobe just for spring and summer...so far, because we know she'll be adding more.

She'll have returned 30-odd items (£1.1k), which may or may not go back online to sell. She also apparently bought 1 item twice or featured it twice.

Mind you, I didn't even include her hauls from Karen Millen (gifted), Farfetch (gifted) and Bicester Village (assumed gifted since I know BV give vouchers/credit) – Those were worth almost £4.9k for 15 items.

So if you add up what she kept and her gifted crap, that's almost TEN THOUSAND £ IN ONE MONTH. But she has to be careful with what she spends on an upcoming reno. As someone who used to have a shopping addiction, but has now switched to consuming less and avoiding buying new, I find it absolutely OBSCENE. And don't get me started on influencers going on about how hauls are part of their job and they do it so they can show you how to style new-in pieces; it's a totally feeble attempt at justifying a really horrible problem. If you're buying crap and sending back crap, then you're full of crap, full stop.
Like you said an obscene and highly unrealistic amount, but I suspect she gets a press discount code at many places which she omits from mentioning. She will also be sent vouchers for free to use in buying more stuff.

Sadlt be won't be treated to any more asos cuteeeeeee pieces any time soon as they seem to have removed themselves from the affiliate link program.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched yet but “pack with me for Greece”? Is she having a laugh? Who gives a flying one? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God that was BORING and there was not ONE outfit she tried on that I liked. Not that I'm surprised because her style is shite. Also why does she go into town but not film anything? PLEASE FILM IT and give us something different to watch than haul after boring frigging haul!

Also are those leg tattoos new or has she had them a while?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.