Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just letting us all know how teeny weeny tiny, adorable and cute she actually is. :rolleyes: How the bleeping hell does Ryan put up with her?! She must be bloody good in bed, that's all I can say!! :confused:
She probably sneaks a peak in the mirror and then goes “so cute”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. She takes her holiday clothes seriously.
“Look at me everyone”! Who takes dresses like THAT on holiday? Just go away and enjoy yourself, Snoozles without worrying about about what you bloody look like!! RELAX!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every single one of the House of CB dresses were trashy AF. They all looked so cheap. The ruched mini dress was too tight in the hips. You could see the hook and eye closures were straining. It must be hell going on holiday with her and so exhausting. Everything has to be “cute!” or “a vibe” and she overthinks EVERY. THING.

Also, her “styling” vids give so much credence to “just because you’re so petite and so cute and so skinny doesn’t mean you don’t look like a clown” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does have fixations on people doesn’t she, her Ariana Grande phase springs to mind.

Reactions: 18
Oh look, MORE new clothes. So cute!

It's sad how much thought is going in to 'styling' outfits for a relaxing holiday. Just wear some cotton t shirts with shorts or linen dresses and enjoy yourself! My holiday outfits are definitely NOT CUTE.

Loved that she was a 'bit confused' about how to 'style up' a plain black dress then just wore it with a black bag. Is her channel a parody now!? The House of CB dress also doesn't fit. If you're talking about squeezing yourself into a dress and needing help to fasten it then it doesn't fit you so so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She kept saying she was going into the attic to get out her summer clothes for the holiday but then never did and just ordered a load of new clothes.

Oh look, MORE new clothes. So cute!

It's sad how much thought is going in to 'styling' outfits for a relaxing holiday. Just wear some cotton t shirts with shorts or linen dresses and enjoy yourself! My holiday outfits are definitely NOT CUTE.

Loved that she was a 'bit confused' about how to 'style up' a plain black dress then just wore it with a black bag. Is her channel a parody now!? The House of CB dress also doesn't fit. If you're talking about squeezing yourself into a dress and needing help to fasten it then it doesn't fit you so so well.
Well she doesn't know how to style up a black dress because she hasn't seen Hailey Bieber in one yet!😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where did she put her old clothes? I never got this thing when she or other girls ie Amelia would purchase entirely new set of clothes just for holidays

Reactions: 5
This girl has the worst shopping addiction on YouTube (and it's a crowded field, as we all know). I don't understand how one person can own so many clothes and never, ever get it right. Like...you're killing the planet and it's not even worth it!!! I used to think she was quite sweet when she was with Josh(?), now she's obscene. I check in on her periodically now out of some kind of grim fascination. Don't even get me started on how she considers herself one of life's 'quiet people'...

What a caption! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hyping herself up is literally all she ever does. I am amazed the way she can gaze into her own eyes for the entirety of a 30 minute video. No other YouTuber I watch does this?!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her videos might as well be titled “watch me try on new clothes that are actually already in my wardrobe because I’m an addict and can’t stop shopping for the same cheap stuff year after year”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That pout! 🤢 haven’t watched the latest haul yet!
That bleeping jeweled Hailey Bieber knock off bra did not fit her, but she liked that it was looser under the bust because it looks more boho 🙄

IT DIDN’T FIT. Leave it alone.

It’s also completely open with no lining…like it’s literally just jeweled string stuck together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't watch the video I've got better things to do then waste 30 minutes watching her try on hideous outfits. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2 hauls in a week.... not sure I'll be watching as it makes me uncomfortable how much stuff she's buying and it's just :sleep:

Reactions: 6
2 hauls in a week.... not sure I'll be watching as it makes me uncomfortable how much stuff she's buying and it's just :sleep:
Created this account because I got so curious (and disgusted) about her spending habits and added up everything she's bought in her last 8 videos. That's a month's worth of vids; also, it's super bloody pathetic that she's bought something in every single one of her last 8 vids.

Not including the Dior saddle bag (£2.8k), she's spent almost £2.9k on 72 items! In ONE month. Based on her comments, she kept about £1.8k (40-ish items), which means she's added £4.6k of clothing, shoes and accs into her wardrobe just for spring and summer...so far, because we know she'll be adding more.

She'll have returned 30-odd items (£1.1k), which may or may not go back online to sell. She also apparently bought 1 item twice or featured it twice.

Mind you, I didn't even include her hauls from Karen Millen (gifted), Farfetch (gifted) and Bicester Village (assumed gifted since I know BV give vouchers/credit) – Those were worth almost £4.9k for 15 items.

So if you add up what she kept and her gifted crap, that's almost TEN THOUSAND £ IN ONE MONTH. But she has to be careful with what she spends on an upcoming reno. As someone who used to have a shopping addiction, but has now switched to consuming less and avoiding buying new, I find it absolutely OBSCENE. And don't get me started on influencers going on about how hauls are part of their job and they do it so they can show you how to style new-in pieces; it's a totally feeble attempt at justifying a really horrible problem. If you're buying crap and sending back crap, then you're full of crap, full stop.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Created this account because I got so curious (and disgusted) about her spending habits and added up everything she's bought in her last 8 videos. That's a month's worth of vids; also, it's super bloody pathetic that she's bought something in every single one of her last 8 vids.

Not including the Dior saddle bag (£2.8k), she's spent almost £2.9k on 72 items! In ONE month. Based on her comments, she kept about £1.8k (40-ish items), which means she's added £4.6k of clothing, shoes and accs into her wardrobe just for spring and summer...so far, because we know she'll be adding more.

She'll have returned 30-odd items (£1.1k), which may or may not go back online to sell. She also apparently bought 1 item twice or featured it twice.

Mind you, I didn't even include her hauls from Karen Millen (gifted), Farfetch (gifted) and Bicester Village (assumed gifted since I know BV give vouchers/credit) – Those were worth almost £4.9k for 15 items.

So if you add up what she kept and her gifted crap, that's almost TEN THOUSAND £ IN ONE MONTH. But she has to be careful with what she spends on an upcoming reno. As someone who used to have a shopping addiction, but has now switched to consuming less and avoiding buying new, I find it absolutely OBSCENE. And don't get me started on influencers going on about how hauls are part of their job and they do it so they can show you how to style new-in pieces; it's a totally feeble attempt at justifying a really horrible problem. If you're buying crap and sending back crap, then you're full of crap, full stop.
I've always wanted to keep a running total of the costs, you go Glenn Coco! That's absolutely obscene behavior. In total she's spent half my yearly salary in one month :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 6

It’s sickening on so many levels!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.