Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she like to make out she lives in Brighton …..? She lives in a side street in crappy Lancing which is rougher than a badgers arse!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Given that her vocabulary is limited to “so cute” I’m not surprised she’s blown away by Ryan’s compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm currently watching some of Louise Pentland's livestream and her and Fleur are reminiscing about how wasteful hauls were, especially when people used to do them every week and whether people still do them. Just made me think of Sue and her weekly Zara hauls 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG what has she done to her hair?:ROFLMAO: 'don't tell me I don't look adorable with a little fringe' ok but its 'not a vibe' babe! it looks shite!

Also what makes her think she looks good in a bucket hat?
I love Suzie (especially compared to her peers) but that hair cut was a bad idea. She will get annoyed with it asap. It has right the akward lenght. Should have gone at least full layered in the front not just that "fringe". I loved her with the bob.

Oh, do shut up!
That are no baby bangs.
Those are baby bangs!
1650643446656.png

When baby bangs are ultra short... then hers must be grandma bangs?

Sorry but I could not give a damn about you choosing some jeans. They wont be 'cute' or a 'vibe' so bore off!
I really don't get why she ordered everything too big. When she said the jeans was a 27 waist, I already knew it wouldn't fit her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, so based on this jeans video, can we all agree that she has body dysmorphia? How many pairs were “I thought these would fit perfectly, but oops, too big!”? Or the “I was a 27 in Levi’s in 2014 so I thought I’d still be a 27 now” after talking about how she’s lost so much weight. Unless she’s a mindlessly mean witch and wants to purposefully make her subscribers feel like tit about their bodies.

I feel so bad for Lauren who has to edit this. As someone who is around her size, having to listen to the “I’m so tiny, oops too big” again and again would send me over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok, so based on this jeans video, can we all agree that she has body dysmorphia? How many pairs were “I thought these would fit perfectly, but oops, too big!”? Or the “I was a 27 in Levi’s in 2014 so I thought I’d still be a 27 now” after talking about how she’s lost so much weight. Unless she’s a mindlessly mean witch and wants to purposefully make her subscribers feel like tit about their bodies.

I feel so bad for Lauren who has to edit this. As someone who is around her size, having to listen to the “I’m so tiny, oops too big” again and again would send me over the edge.
Girl knows her real size darn well. She orders 20 times a month stuff online. It's not like was in the store, hold the pants up and thought they might fit her and took them without trying them on.

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen our Suze in the local Sainsbury’s ….but she has the local scummy Asda and Co Op near the end of her road ….She is small and only uses scan and go 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
998EA9F8-54F0-499B-9A7F-E8D388B730C2.png

Well thank you TikTok for putting this on my for you page. She really does a Hailey Bieber Blush Application Tutorial. 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.