Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has got to be winding us up with the amount of times she says ‘cute’ in her latest video. No normal person says cute that many times surely?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't 'bangs' the American word for a fringe? I've never known someone to be so obsessed with their very boring hair. Her hair always looks nice enough but the way she raves about it is very odd.
It’s beyond obsessive and vain! Bangs is definitely the American word for fringe.

Reactions: 6
It’s beyond obsessive and vain! Bangs is definitely the American word for fringe.
Also, what she has aren't even baby bangs! A quick google will show they're quite the opposite. And this dimwit considers herself a style icon. Truly a dolt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think the tea she made on stories was Smooth Move tea?!

She really needs to stop with the “I have to fix the insane amount of X I ate this weekend”. Young girls (and let’s be real, gals our age) will see that and feel really bad about what they ate.

Reactions: 6
Do you think the tea she made on stories was Smooth Move tea?!

She really needs to stop with the “I have to fix the insane amount of X I ate this weekend”. Young girls (and let’s be real, gals our age) will see that and feel really bad about what they ate.
What even was that? Just watched it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ohh Smooth Move tea is a laxative tea. I think it’s the name for the Celestial Seasonings brand one, but it’s basically “natural” laxative.

And her story…LOL who knows. Just have a cup of sugary dessert coffee, Sue. Who is she fooling with that tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohh Smooth Move tea is a laxative tea. I think it’s the name for the Celestial Seasonings brand one, but it’s basically “natural” laxative.

And her story…LOL who knows. Just have a cup of sugary dessert coffee, Sue. Who is she fooling with that tea 😂
“Smooth Move” love it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ it really IS another Zara haul 😂
Just catching up on some YouTube..... Love that she can't understand why people wouldn't have TikTok for their mental health, other than for diet related reasons. As someone who doesn't use social media, it's because it makes a lot of us feel like tit. Influencers like Sue are hardly an advert for being active on social media considering she always seems to be trying to keep up with the Joneses and at least gives the impression that she leads a pretty vacuous lifestyle and only gets excited by buying things.

Edited to add: laughed at the mention of locking away her bank card for awhile after spending more than my monthly salary on CUTE PIECES. Zara haul in 3, 2, 1.....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I could not give a damn about you choosing some jeans. They wont be 'cute' or a 'vibe' so bore off!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.