Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_Laura

Chatty Member
i am one of those people that stands out in the night scene because I REFUSE to be cold so I bring the warmest biggest coat and idgaf 😂 meanwhile allof these girls and women who don’t bring a coat and just wear their little dresses and heels because they want to look cute, they’re all hunched up walking down the streets because they are freezing… something I would never understand 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ll never forget my first night out in the UK as a European exchange student. We all went out in jeans, coats and scarves because it was a cold and wet Welsh evening and overheard a group of young British girls wearing nothing but tights dresses and heels saying “they must be foreign” as they walk past us. Was quite funny to see that the culture shock was mutual 😂

Back to Suzie, I have said it before and I will say it again but I find it mad to think that she was once one of my sources of fashion/style inspiration. Now all I see is an aging soccer mom who hits on a son’s friends and hopes they think she’s a tiny petite MILF!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mia75

Chatty Member
I woke up in the middle of the night. Couldn’t get back to sleep. Put her latest vlog on. Just woke up now. Thanks Snoozi

• Haha

cba_2020

So the trailer/ teaser was recorded in March and it's taken until July to release it and record episode 1. I just listened to it on double speed. I won't be listening to any more episodes because it's just her enjoying the sound of her own voice.

Summary

Her skin changed in her late twenties, she feels a lot of pressure to 'be cute'. Her and her friend had a 'magical moment' where they laughed at their skin changing (I've no idea, is this the extent of their friendship?). Tells us to find delight in a situation that's difficult, random segue into something about Suzie not opening her post and her parents finding it stressful.

Explains what IDGAF stands for, in case any listeners live on the moon.

She feels a lot of confusion about adult life. Cleaning is never ending and cheese is so expensive. Everything is the UK is expensive at the minute (no mention of why this is, how the last 12 years have been, austerity cuts, poverty, inflation, Brexit, cost of living crisis, just 'omg cheese is pricey amirite!').

Doesn't want the pressure of uploading a video podcast. We're told to allow her space. Let her live! Followed by a load of ramble.

She has perfectionist tendencies. She's been thinking about this podcast since 2018. She was dropped by a previous agency along with a load of other influenfers. Felt like she'd failed but says it wasn't her responsibility or her fault. Felt like her career was over and she'd failed. Side note, this is the part that relates to the title of the episode and its 21 minutes in and she talks about it for about two minutes.

Story about not being able to afford two dogs and living on her own and her expenses being out of control. Rory lives her best life with Suzie's friend. The podcast is a safe space for her and a learning experience for us (?????).

Sue says she's great at managing money. Tell that to your video thumbnails.
GODS WORK on a Monday morning! Thank you for summarising, that sounds like a bloody disaster!

Great at managing money but can't afford two dogs but can afford literally thousands every month on Zara and ugly Fendi sliders.

Also does that mean she was dropped by gleam?? That's basically the only tea

• Haha
  • Wow

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
“I don’t want to get married, I have more things to spend money on like a garage conversion!” Yeah, because (a) getting married is just about the expensive wedding and (b) you’re so responsible with money?! Please.

• Haha

MaggieAggie

The latest video is a fucking ride. She puts so much thought into styling and putting outfits together and they all still look like crap. Nothing fits properly and everything is way more appropriate for dusty and dirty Coachella than Greek beach hotel. Those satin dresses all look so prom 1999.
When she tried on that black dress in her second to last video (covered half her boobs) and said it was very Audrey Hepburn I nearly spat my tea across the living room!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jaybtee

VIP Member
"i'm a very small human"

"bags look much bigger when i hold them"

"just imagine a child holding a bag basically"

oh my GOD shut UP. you're a grown ass woman and you're average height, weight, everything. grow tf up.
this gives me the serious ick!!!! She’s not even ridiculously small or petite? But also, who the feck cares anyway… I couldn’t think of anything worse than being perceived as tiny, weak and vulnerable.

• Sick

glenn_coco

Is she fucking stupid? She was on the verge of crying thinking about how she hadn't been to Paris since lockdown EASED? So not even before lockdown, but since like, 2021? So 18 months?

Most people only go to Paris ONCE, if at all. It's not like she even has fam/friends or another personal connection to Paris. She just goes to buy fuggo Chanels. There are people who haven't been able to go visit their birth/home country in a decade, but not being able to see GAY PAREEEEEE in less than 2 years has her devastated (outside of Paris doesn't count obvs, despite being in south of France a month ago).

What a fucking mole. Trash human being, so she she's perf for a trash brand like Jimmy Choo.

Hope Jimmy Choo gift her tishoos for her dramatic ishoos.

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.07.49 pm.png

YES, WHAT IS HAPPENING
Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.20.09 pm.png

• Sick
  • Heart

Kettle23

I do agree but she also has a point.
Also thought she had a point, I hate to admit it but I quite liked this post as someone whos sick of questions and judgement for being in my 30s and not having ticked off what people think I should have, be good if she talked about this more instead of endless airhead hauls

glenn_coco

Says in her latest vlog she could talk about beauty all day.
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.18.52 am.png

Well, it'd be a short fucking day if her GRWM with Allana was anything to go by (good thing she wakes up after 8AM).
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.20.35 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.34.32 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.26.27 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.29.02 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.29.44 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.31.09 am.png

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I literally don’t know anyone who’s desperate to get married. It’s not normal now is it? 🙏🏻

I would never write something like that, however I still think she asks for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I know several people desperate to get married. These women don't particularly like their bfs but feel it's time, the music has stopped and they have to settle with who they're standing next to. They also have good jobs, decent career trajectories etc. They have the mindset (or were brainwashed to believe) that a year or two after graduating you need to get married. They seem worried their bfs will find someone new at their workplaces especially as people are going back into the office now.

I should really recommend Sue's insta to them...

• Wow
  • Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The only recollection I have of her going to Paris before was to go to Disneyland? She's getting all misty eyed as if she couldn't just hop on a flight or the Eurostar at any point over the last year. She's spent a small fortune on handbags and clothes but a trip to Paris was out of the question. She could even have made some half decent non sponsored content (maybe why she loves Paris so much, which she failed to articulate in the video). What did they even do in Paris other than swan around taking outfit pictures? Imagine going to Paris and all your vlog footage is of your own face.

Jimmy Choo have her 'all time favourite packaging'. Imagine being given and buying so much shit that you have favourite packaging. Practically wetting herself over another free pair of boots and overreacting to the camera while most people watching won't have their heating on.

• Angry

SleepyDibillo

I couldn’t even watch the latest vlog in full, I’ve turned it off after 10 mins. The materialism is off the scale! During lockdown Paris was one of the things she missed the most?!? Not seeing her family & friends or being able to leave the house for longer than an hour? Then she proceeds to show her gifted perfume, makeup, vanity case, sunglasses and boots whilst sat in her gifted hotel room with a view of the Eiffel Tower

• Sick

glenn_coco

Not to mention that she wasn't even planning on buying anything from Chanel for her bday, but she chanced upon the bag while in the building so thought why not. But now she can use her bday as an excuse for buying a bag she'd probs have bought regardless.

And she's aiming for relatability with her podcast?

Nah mate, the average person, if they're even remotely in the position to buy a designer bag, aren't buying it willy nilly. That shit is planned.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She does a 'life update' video every couple of months but never seems to give an update. Is there anything discussed or is it just her whinging about the one comment that she didn't like?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Also thought she had a point, I hate to admit it but I quite liked this post as someone whos sick of questions and judgement for being in my 30s and not having ticked off what people think I should have, be good if she talked about this more instead of endless airhead hauls
The whyarentyoumarriedyetyoureold part yes, but the rest of it annoyed me, greatly.

lilya21

another coat video?? hmm..i guess these weren't enough..

i counted about 30 coats in just those videos btw. she has plenty more videos tho

• Wow
  • Sick